Party gets heated

2 hours later

Chelsea and I had finally finished getting ready and we had time to talk to her and I had Told her what Emily did to me and she told me if I liked Jai I should show him that and not worry about Emily.

Me: damn you look hot Luke won't be able to keep his eyes off you

C: Jai won't be able to keep his eyes off you " she then gave me a cheeky wink I blushed A tiny bit I didn't know how I felt for Jai but deep down I knew I had feelings for that boy

10 minutes later we all piled into the car and drove to the party

The music was blaring and the place smelt of alcohol be walked into the house and saw everyone dancing and chatting I then felt Chelsea grabbed my hand and pull me on to the dance floor and we just started dancing to random tunes.

It was half and hour since we started dancing and I turned my head to see Luke sitting all alway having a drink I then knew this was my chance to get Chelsea and Luke together.

Me: hey Chelsea go talk to Luke see if he wants to dance "

She them looked towards the direction of Luke and then gave me a little nod and soon walked off in to the crowd of dancing body's.

after that I decided to find Jai cause I really wanted to hang out with him I looked around for about an hour and I finally got stopped in my path I thought I was about to cry I saw Jai dancing with Emily Jai had his hands on her waist and they were very close together .

I just shook what I just saw off and walked to the bar and ordered two shots I wasn't going to let Emily ruin my fun .

Chelsea's p.o.v

Lexi had Told me to go dance with Luke and I didn't hold back I made way through all the dancing body's and finally had reached Luke .

Me : hey "

L: hey " he said while giving me a big cheesy grin "

Me: do you um wanna dance with me"

L: yeah sure "

Luke then got up from his spot and grabbed my hand and he pulled me all the way into the middle of the dance floor at first we just stood by ourselves dancing but with out any warning I felt lukes arms slither around my waist.

L: this isn't uncomfortable is it" I was lost for words so all I could do is give him a little nod "

Lukes p.o.v

I was now dancing with a very beautiful girl named Chelsea Lexi's friend to be more precise we just stood there dancing by ourselves so I decided to make it more interesting I slowly placed my arms around her waist I had only known this girl for about 6hours and I already felt close to her .

While we were dancing I was staring down at her lips she was about to say something but before she could I connected out lips together and I felt fire works at first she stood there shocked but she then started to relax and kiss back I pulled her in as close as I could she the used this opportunity to place arms around my neck which I gladly accepted .

This kiss started to get more heated as my hands started to roam her Body.

L:jump" I seductively whispered in Her ear

She did jumped and wrapped her legs tightly around my waist I then carried her to a private room and continued the kiss she them pulled away from the kiss and I took this opportunity to kiss her neck and I left a few hickeys on her neck I sucked softly then a bit harder and I heard a groan Come from her which turned me on I then went back to her lips and kissed her sfew more times but then I knew it was time to stop but In my heart I didn't want her to be with anyone else .

L: Chelsea will you go on a date with me " she gave me a big nod and I decided before we went out back to the party I wanted to kiss her one last time .

L: Chelsea can I kiss you again " but before I could get her answer I felt her soft lips against mine .

I would never be doing this with any other girl but it was different I felt like we were meant to be.

The kiss lasted for a few minutes till I could bring myself to pull away I then softly leaned my head against her forehead I then looked down to see her biting her lip which drove me wild.

C: Luke not that i don't like this but why me"

L: I don't usually do this with a girl I just met but with you it feels different it feels like your meant for me " she gave me a smile but then smile washed away.

C: but Luke I'm just some fan you could have any girl " she then looked to the floor so I softly placed my finger under her chin and lifted her head so she was looking into my eyes.

L: I know that I could have any girl but I don't wanna anyone else I want you " I then leaned down gave her a few short but passionate kisses on the lips.

After we had finished we walked back down to join the party.

LEXI's p.o.v

I had been at the bar for and hour now drinking my sorrows away and at this point I was very drunk I suddenly felt someone cover my eyes .

B: hey l-Lexi " I heard beau slur behind me

Me:hey beau "I giggled

B: wanna dance" he asked leaning his hand out

Me: yeah sure "I slurred

We walked in the middle of the dance floor and I faced my back towards beau after a few minutes of dancing I felt beau's hands grabbed my waist he then placed his head on my shoulder .

B:keep dancing act like I'm not here"

I just kept on dancing on dancing and not realising I started grinding on Beau and I heard a soft Moan come from his mouth that song soon finished and a slow song came on.

Beau quickly spun me around and placed his arms around my waist and then I placed mine on his shoulders .

B: so were your trying to tease me back there"

Me: no not at all" I giggled

We danced for a few more minutes until beau and my eyes met we stared for a few minutes until beau started leaning in and beau of my drunken state I leaned in to and before I knew it our lips were connected but I didn't kiss back.

We stayed like this for a few seconds until I realised what I was doing I couldn't be doing this so I quickly pulled and beau gave me a very confused look.

Me: I um need to go the bathroom " I was about to walk about when I caught Jai glimpsing at me and he started walking over to me but before he could reach me I Ran off to the bathroom.

JAI's p.o.v

I had been dancing with the girl I met the other day but after awhile she got quite annoying so I made the excuse that I needed to go and I then tried to avoid her for the rest of the night .

I was looking all around for Lexi cause I just wanted To spend some time with her at the moment but I finally found her dancing with my brother they were slowly dancing when I saw beau leaning down to her lips and before I knew it there lips were connected but Lexi wasn't kissing backI felt a wave of jealousy wash over me .

Lexi then pushed beau away and started talking and then our eyes met I didn't care I wanted be with Lexi I then started walking up to her but before I could reach her she ran off the other way.

I then saw beau just standing there awkwardly the Anger then washed over me and I stomped up to beau and gave him a light push.

Me: What the hell man why did you kiss her "

B: because I can what did you have a crush on her or something " I then looked to the floor and beau gave me a shocked look.

B: go find her mate I don't think she should be alone right now "

I listened to beau and walked to the stairs and I suddenly heard Lexi screaming for help I then quickly bolted up the stairs to find....