15. Chapter Relax

In love's sweet embrace, 

I find my home,

 where family and joy, 

my hearth doth roam.

Theia's Pov

Once everyone had settled around the table, a comfortable silence enveloped us as we indulged in the delectable feast before us. The aroma of the food filled the air, and I couldn't help but revel in the sheer joy of satisfying my hunger.

I was about to take another bite however, I was interrupted by Steve's curious inquiry, directed at me. "So, Theia, how old are you?" His question resonated, capturing the attention of the entire gathering.

Swallowing a mouthful, I replied, "I'm fourteen." Steve acknowledged my response with a nod, but before I could return to my meal, the atmosphere shifted. Stark, having already eaten his dinner, seized the opportunity to launch a series of questions.

I didn't know I would be interrogated.

"How did you even get into all this mess?" he inquired, prompting the focus to shift entirely onto me.

"As we said earlier, we were kidnapped by those men and taken to the place you found us." , I explained the grim circumstances simply.

"That's it ? And how were you kidnapped?" He pressed for more information. "They shot us with those weir darts with some chemicals or whatever that made us pass out. By the way, why could my friends leave, and I cannot?"

"As I said I didn't want you to just get kidnapped."

"What if they were kidnapped? After all you just let them go." I glared at him still unable to believe it all.

"Don't worry kid, your friends are ok. I send someone to take them home. And where would you go even if I just let you leave?" He answered. As I looked around everyone seemed interested in conversation, but no one said anything. Great.

I don't know, somewhere. Maybe look for my parents or whatever; it doesn't matter," I confessed, uncertainty creeping into my voice. I really wasn't sure.

Seeking an exit from this interrogative spotlight, I implored, "So, can I go now? Please."

Natasha nodded in acquiescence, granting my request. taking the opportunity, I stood up, eager to escape the weight of the questions.

As I left the room and headed towards the elevator, a sense of freedom tinged with uncertainty washed over me.

Inside the elevator, a realization dawned—I didn't know the floor of my room, and this particular elevator even lacked buttons. Thats great! Turning to Jarvis, the artificial intelligence, I sought assistance in reaching my destination.