Back home

I open my messages to see what she add texted

Mom

"Hey baby, are you ok?"

I looked at the message for a while before responding "I'm fine" I locked my phone and set it aside, "you be home alone" Gabrielle said as she get to her feet "I'm meeting up with my dad, in California" she said nervous and worried if she should leave me alone "it's fine, when you be back?" I asked curiously, "I don't know tonight maybe tomorrow" she said, smiled and left.

I sighed when she left and opened my phone "12:09" I said to myself and got up to get something to drink, I took out a bottle of water out of the fridge. Then I got a text from Denise. "Hey, I was coming into town and wanted to know if you want to meet up?" The message read.

'He did say he got back to me' I thought to myself as I replied to his message "yeah that would be great" I said he asked me where I liked to and I sent him the address to my dorm.

♡♡♡♡♡

After a few hours I heard a knock on my phone and I answered to see Dennis "hi" i said looking him in the eyes for a while then he chuckled "oh, come in" i said quickly clearly nervous. "Nice place" he said I just nodded, I looked up into his blue eyes, I could feel his eyes scanning my body. I quickly realized what I was doing "can i get you something to drink?" I asked as he shook his head, still looking at me.

Then he leaned down and kissed me on the lips gently and I couldn't help but kiss him back. He held me by the waist. I slowly ran my hand in his black silk hair. He stopped and looked at me. I slowly opened my eyes and he smiled at me and I brushed nervously. He kissed me back and lifted me up in his hands and carried me to the kitchen, placed me on the counter and kissed me passionately.

I started to remove his shirt and he unzipped my sweater. He stopped kissing me and removed his shirt while I took off my sweater as quickly as I could. I quickly kissed him as I finished, he stopped and placed his hands on the counter. I was
catching my breath, he moved his hand to unbutton my pants then he kissed my neck and I moaned.

He pulled down my pants and I removed my under shirt and he rubbed his hands on my thighs, I moaned on every rub. I went in to kiss him instead he kissed my neck at the same place making me moan loudly.
Then he stopped looked me in the eyes and slowly rubbed his finger p*ssy I started to breathe heavily "ahhhhhh" I let out a moan.

"You like that?" He asked clearly enjoying my pleasure "ye-yeahh" I screamed, he then took four of his finger and rubbed it up and down I silently moaned, I rested my head on his shoulder, then he start to rub even faster and I moaned uncontrollably in his ear. When he stopped I was breath heavily then he took off his pants.

I looked down and realized he was hard, he pulled his d*ck out of his underwear and looked me and I nodded giving him the ok, he slowly drew me closer to him and he rubbed his d*ck on my p*ssy and moaned and biting my lips. "Ahhhhhh, on my" I moaned out as he placed his d*ck inside of me.

He f*cked me hard am "ahh" I said "f*ck" he cussed out, I took off my bra and hold on to one of boobs, I held my head back. As it felt like he was f*cking the life out of me. "I'm c*mming" I said "wait" he said started to go even faster I screamed. "I'm, c*mming now" I shouted and I c*mmed, and he pulled out and c*m too. We both breath heavily.

○○

We went into the bathroom and wash off then keeper up the mess in the kitchen. After all that he was sitting in the TV room "here" I said as I handed him a glass of water "want to watch a movie?" I asked "sure" he said and I turned on the TV "that one" he said pointing on Blind shot. I I clicked on the movie and he layed down and I layed on top of him.

"Samuela" I heard someone shouting i look up to see Gabrielle "yeah" i said as i slowing get up "who's he?" She said pointing at Dennis. I woke up Dennis, he opened his eyes and sat up "get out" Gabrielle said as soon as he sat up "Gab" I said shock by her sudden acting "it's fine, I leave" Dennis said and get up making his way to the front door.

"Nice seeing you" he said and walked out the door and I close it behind him "really Gabrielle?" I asked her angrily "yes really, we cant trust anyone from that place" she said in a anger tone "your the one who said get down with the dude" I shouted as she walked off to her room "that's before people there try to kill us" she said slamming her door. I sighed and sat back down in the couch.

Hannah

I nervously sat beside Isabella's bed waiting for Nick to show up, "Hannah" I heard a voice say I turn to see Nick at the door, he signal for me to come outside. "What the f*ck happened?" He asked in a anger tone "some people break in the house and shot her" I said crying "and they didn't shot you" he said.

I looked at him in disbelief "shot me" I said "yeah, your the reason she get shot they should have just shot killing you" he said and I slapped him and walked out of the hospital. Calling a cab I saw driving by, I get in when it stopped and told them where I'm going.

♡♡♡

"Im back" I said as I entered the dorm room. "Gabrielle, Sam" I called out "here" I heard Gabrielle said and then she walked around the corner then Sam came out of her room "what's up?" I asked them feeling the tension in the room.

"Nothing" Sam and put in her earpads and sat in the TV room "Gab" I said and she just sigh and went in the TV room and turn on the TV, I closed my eyes for a second trying to figure out why the be mad at eachother.

Then went to join them, as I sat down I get a call from Nick, i looked at the phone for a while remember the lates words he said to me and hung up the phone. Then news came on the reporter said "today a woman called 911 to report that someone had break into her house, late tonight" I looked at the TV "Gab" she looked at me "turn it up" i said then top Sam and signal for her to remove her earpads.

She did just that then I pointed to the TV "she said that a man break in her, kitchen window with a gun and she ran upstairs with her kids locking them in a room, when police arrived one of the kids were shot, kill when the intruder tried to shot the door down. Cops and detectives realized this case was exactly right through friends, that took place in Western California" we looked at the TV in odd.

The news report continues "that cops say the same person who break into the cabin with the three friends had just murdered someone in our quite two, where murders hadn't happened in years" the person continued to talk but the sound of her voice just vanished from my ears, I sat there with my mouth opened.

"So, there here?" Gabrielle asked "yeah" I said nervous, thinking about the night when he shot down the door and shot Isabella came back to me, I quickly ran into the bathroom and threw up.