The break in

It was 5:40 in the morning I get up and pick out some workout clothes, put them on and went downstairs “morning” I heard a voice say I turn to see Hannah “morning” I said as I took out ice from the fridge and pick in my my water bottle, “can we stop fighting now” she said looking at me with teary eyes “look, I want to stop fighting, but telling me to let go of my past, while your still holding  on to yours” then I filled up my water bottle and walked past her through the front door.

I started to jog up a hill I saw people jogging up to, I looked at my watch to realize it was now 6:15 I was making my way back down the hill. “hi” I jumped and turned to see “Dom” I said “yeah, Sam right?” He asked “yeah” I said and chuckled and took a slip of my water “how was the run?” He asked “it was nice” I said we steered at each other for a while then we both laughed.

**fast forward to the cabin**

“Nice running with you” Dom said “nice running with you too” I said and was about to open the door “umm, can we get coffee sometime?” He shouted “maybe” I said and entered the house and closed the door “who was that?” Gabrielle asked smirking, “umm your neighbor,” I said and was walking upstairs “Sam” she called out “yeah” I stopped “talk to her” she said, “ok” I said and ran upstairs.

I showered and went to Hannah's room to find her “Hannah” I said knocking on her door “what?” She said “look, I'm sorry ok, it's just that he treats you like a toy, and you let him, but I should understand when you said you really love him” I said I was about to walk off then she opened the door. “Look I understand that you care for me badly, but you show your caring through anger, which is not very Pleasant for many people” she said I think about what she said “I understand also, but the way he use you, and Gabrielle and I tell you every day cut, him, off” I said smile and walk off.

**fast forward to the night**

“Gab” I called out “yeah” she answered I walked towards her room to find her doing her makeup “how much longer?” I asked her “makeup takes time, not because you don't like makeup doesn't mean you should be like the boys” she said “ok” I said then she mocked me “ok” I just walked off and went to Hannah room, I lead on the door and said “you be ok by yourself?” She looked at me “yeah, I am fine” she said.

“I'm ready” Gabrielle shouted “bye” I said to Hannah, she smiled, me and Gabrielle got in the car and drove off “so the you guys made up?” She asked “yeah, yeah I think” I said nervous “don't be nervous” she said then looked at me “late time, never happen again” she said reassuringly “look, the guy that tried to kidnap me wasn't you guys fault, you told me to stop drinking and I didn't listen” I said “and to stop talking to the guy” she said and we laughed.

We pulled up at the club 80 miles from the house in the cabin, we showed our IDs and went into the club, “it's so loud” I yelled into Gabrielle ear “yeah, but just don't yell in my ear” she yelled “sorry” I said we walked up to the bar “can I have two shots” Gabrielle said “so Sam” she said I looked at her and she signal with her eyes to turn around, I turn to see a guy looking at me “no” I said “how come on, when's the late time you get down with a guy” she said “here” the bartender said “thanks” Gabrielle said and hand me my drink.

“Cheers to a girls night out” she screamed and took her shot and screamed I took my shot and made a disgusted face “he's coming” Gabrielle whispered in my ear and walked off “hi” I turn to see the guy standing next to me he sat down in front of me “hi” I said “can I buy you a drink?” He asked “sure” I said “I'm Dennis” he said “sam”.

He pushed me on the wall and kissed me, he slowly kissed me down my neck, I moaned and grabbed his shirt, he removed my top. He kissed me as I unbuttoned his shirt. I took off his shirt and he lifted me up  and kissed me passionately. He started to kiss me down and unbuttoned my pants. He pulled his hand in my pants and I moaned “Sam” Gabrielle said bursting through the door.

I quickly pulled Dennis' hand out of my pants and made him pick me down “umm what's up?” I asked Gabrielle quickly, putting back on my top and buttoning my pants. “Umm, Hannah texted and asked us to come home early she's scared” she said we looked at each other for a while Gabrielle was trying not to laugh “I meet you in the car” I said and she walked out.

“Ok ready, and don't ask about it” i said as i closed the car door “ok” she said then burst out laughing “just drive” i said and she drove off, “so the you get his number,” Gabrielle asked “maybe” I said then we laughed and talk for the whole car ride.

“Hannah” Gabrielle said as we entered the house Hannah quickly ran up to us and closed the door with all the locks “what's wrong?” I asked worried “I keep on hearing people walking around the house” she said then we heard a glass break “go upstairs and lock herself in a room with Isabella” I told Hannah and she ran upstairs. I started to walk slowly towards the sound to see a guy in the kitchen.

I cover my mouth not wanting to scream I signal for Gabrielle to so upstairs quietly, she slowly walked upstairs trying not to make a sound, then all the lights went out and I walked upstairs slowly but I accidentally hit into a picture frame and it fell and broke “sh*t” I whisper I could hear the person walking towards me.

I quickly locked myself in a closet that was in front of Gabrielle's room. I pulled out my phone and dial 911 “hello 911 what's your emergency?” The person over the phone asked “someone broke into my house” I said as quietly as possible “what's your location?” the girl over the phone asked “26 hilltop western California house 8” I said “ok what's your name” she asked “it's Samuela” I said “everything be ok Samuela how many” then I heard Hannah screamed *gunshot* I heard gunshot and 
Started to cry.

Then police sirens was all over and I heard the person run downstairs, I sobbed loudly and slowly get up and opened the closet door and ran towards Hannah's room “Hannah” i shout I found her crying “I thought you get shot” I said and sighed then she moved to show me they shot Isabella Hannah screamed in pain and I hugged her and we both cried Gabrielle later ran into the room and saw.

**fast forward outside**

“We just finished searching the house, we found nothing” a cop said to us “oh and Isabella she be fine” the cop said with a smile and walked off. “I'm going to the hospital with Isabella” Hannah said and got in the ambulance “I call my dad, tell him everything and get someone to pick us up” Gabrielle said and walked off to make her call “hey Sam” I looked up to see Dom running towards me “are you ok?” He asked me with concern “yeah, I'm fine” I said “I thought something happened to you guys, when I heard the gunshots I started to freak out” he said and sighed.

“Thanks for your concern, have a great night, see sometime in the future” I said, turning and walking off as the news reporter drove up to the house.

**fast forward to dorm room**

We all sat on the couch and then “when is Isabella transferring to the hospital?” Gabrielle asked “next week” Hannah said “so you are traveling to and from to California?” I asked “yeah, her dad's piss, he filed for custody” she said then I get a call from a unknown number “hello” I said and get up “hi, is this Sam” the person over the phone said “umm, who's this” I asked “really, its Dennis” he said “oh, hi” I said shock and surprise “I wanted to know if your ok” he said “oh, yeah I'm fine” I said “ok I get to go right now but I call you later” “ok,bye” I said and turn to Hannah and Gabrielle.

“I'm going now” Hannah said “where?” We asked “hospital, and I will be meeting her dad there, bye” Hannah said “bye” Gabrielle said I opened my phone to get a text from my mom.