Chapter Two

Previously; "Besides stop asking her friend to find bad guys for her to fight? Other than that then no" Winn said, Kara glared at Winn "Sorry, it's just this thing your doing isn't really helping me to do my job" Winn said

"Sorry," Kara sighed pouting but it was quickly replaced as she sped away going to her apartment then pulling out her phone.

She dialed Barry's number which went to voicemail, "This is Barry Allen, you've reached my voicemail I'm probably busy at work or something, please leave a message" the line beeped then she called again and it went to another voicemail "Jokes on you Bartholomew Henry Allen, I have two boyfriends!" Kara said to her phone before dialing on Oliver's number.

It also reached voicemail, "This is Oliver Queen, leave a message." Kara stared at her phone "That was a boring voicemail" she said before calling again and it going to voicemail "Jokes on you Oliver Jonas Queen, I have a sister!" She then dialed Alex's phone number who answered.

"I knew you still love me!" Kara said to her sister on the other end of the line.

"Kara? What's the problem?" Alex asked "My boyfriends have busy lives so I'm disowning them" Kara threw herself onto the couch opening the group chat she shares with Oliver and Barry and sending a message to them.

"What?"

"I'm bored!" Kara groaned "I have nothing to do and I'm single!"

"Woah! When did that happen?"came Maggie's voice in the background "Do Alex and I need to kill a vigilante and a speedster?"

"No Maggie" Kara laughed "I've decided to brake up with Barry and Oliver until they return my calls" she sighed "What are you two doing?"

"We're at a bar" Alex said "Sounds fun" Kara said closing her eyes "You wanna come join us?"

"Sure, by the sound of the music you're not at Al's bar" Kara guessed. "Yeah. Maggie decided to take me to a new bar."

"Okay send me the address and I'll meet you two there."

"Okay."

The sisters got off the phone and a few seconds later Kara's phone buzzed with a text from Alex with the address.

☼⚡︎☼⚡︎☼

Kara walked into the bar wearing a knee length black dress, she spotted Alex and Maggie talking to someone, she walked up to them with a smile on her face "Alex, Maggie" she said their names.

"Marley!" Alex cheered, Maggie gave her fiancé a confused look as the girl turned around revealing herself as Santana Lopez.

"Marley!" Santana smiled at he hugging her. "Santana!" Kara hugged her back "What are you doing here?"

"This is where the Glee Reunion is behind held" Santana said "Everyone's here, Ryder said he tried to get you to come but you said no" she said.

Kara looked around and saw all of the Glee members around drinking, laughing, chatting.