18: Engrained Memory

**Spicy Warning**

Charlotte's Main View

"Do it then," she told him. He shifted so his body was pressing between her legs, and her flimsy pajama bottoms were not doing too much to protect her. He was still in just a towel.

He was in her personal space, grinding his erection against her. He pulled her shirt up over her chest, exposing where she wasn't wearing a bra under her pjs. He bent his head down and licked one of her nipples, causing her back to arch into him.

"You won't be able to think about anything but this when you're falling asleep tonight," Colt whispered into her skin.

"So many promises, why don't you back them u--"

She was interrupted by the jolting sound of her door being slammed open. She peeked around Colton to see Jackson standing in the doorway, looking scary.

"Back what up?" he asked, clearly having walked in on only the last part of their conversation.

"Colton wants to fuck me in my bed so that I remember it to fall asleep or something," she explained, flapping her arm in the air nonchalantly. "And I told him to go ahead."

Jackson laughed and walked further into the room. "You mean he wants to give it to you so good that you get wet every time you see this bed?"

"Do you guys have like a bed kink or something?" She rolled her eyes, but secretly their words were soaking her pajama shorts, which she was not wearing panties under.

"Did you see that, Jackson?" Colton suddenly said, smirking.

"Did you see Charlotte rolling her eyes at us? I sure did," he answered.

"Who, me? No, I -- I would never," she told them.

Colton rolled off of her and she snapped her legs closed before Jackson could see how wet she was, and yanked her shirt back over herself.

"Here, get up, on your knees," Colton said, positioning her so her back was pressed against his front and she was on her knees.

Jackson picked up the floor-length mirror she had attached to her door and moved it so it was leaning against the wall her and Colton were facing. She stared into it, seeing the piece of wall two feet to her right.

"A little to the left," Colton said, and Jackson pushed the mirror so that they were both in frame. She watched Colt in the mirror.

"Good?" he asked. Colton nodded and slid his hands around her waist to her lower belly. He rested his chin on her shoulder and watched her in the mirror.

"Watch yourself," Jackson commanded, and she did. She watched as Colton's fingertips slipped underneath the waistband of her shorts, but didn't go further than that. Jackson knelt next to her on the bed, thankfully still in frame of the mirror. Char was totally staring at his arms, but couldn't bring herself to stop.

"I said watch yourself, not me," said Jackson in his scary voice. She listened to him and focused back on where Colton's thumbs were gently stroking her belly.

Ethan walked up and leaned against the doorframe. "What's all this?"

"Charlotte's going to watch us fuck her in her own bed," Jackson answered, then leaned in to kiss her neck.

"I am?" she squeaked, turning her head to look at Jackson. Colton silently reached up and turned her chin back to the mirror, then replaced his hand on her hip.

Ethan came and knelt on the floor in front of her. His warm hands slid up her thighs, then spread them apart.

Colt pulled her along with him several feet backwards, deeper into the bed. Jackson patted the newly open space in front of her.

"Face down, ass up but keep your chin up so you can still see the mirror." Colton instructed her.

When she hesitated, Jackson put a firm hand on her back and guided her down into the position. She was almost embarrassed, but she did look hot from that angle in the mirror. Her ass was right in front of Colton.

He grunted at the sight and smacked her when the tiny shorts rode up and revealed her ass cheeks. Char looked at him in the mirror with exaggerated shock in her face at the slap, but Colton just smiled.

Ethan, who was still kneeling on the floor in front of her, pulled her shirt down over her head and tossed it on the floor. Colton pulled her shorts over her ass and off of her legs, discarding them alongside the shirt -- leaving her with nothing.

Colt backed up and leaned down, but Jackson nudged him aside. Charlotte watched them, confused.

"It's my turn," Jackson said, leaning down like Colton had. She understood what he meant when he leaned down and licked her clit.

She couldn't really see anything but his hair from her view in the mirror, but the feeling of his tongue working in her pussy and the look on Colton's face as he watched was enough for her.

She buried her face in the comforter as Jackson's mouth pleasured her, but Ethan pulled her by her hair and forced her to look back at the mirror.

"You can keep looking away, we'll just keep making you look back. Watch yourself as Jackson eats your pussy," he murmured to her.

She sighed but listened to him, blushing at her pleasure-drunk expression. She looked like she was having the time of her life.

Jackson pulled away after really not much time on her pussy at all and knelt back upright, much to her dismay. He pulled a condom out of his wallet and fumbled with the wrapper.

Colton stroked his fingers over her pussy as Jackson unbuckled his belt, and she arched into his touch.

Then his hand disappeared, but before she could complain, Jackson's dick was rubbing against her. He didn't waste much time before he was filling her up, thrusting into her until he was all the way in.

She watched in the mirror as her lips parted and she let out a low moan. Jackson let out a similar sound to hers and thrust into her again. As he fucked her, Ethan kept his hand in her hair and Colton watched on with a mesmerized look on his face.

She rested her chin on her arms, but Ethan's grip on her didn't allow her face to turn down from the mirror.

"You're beautiful," he whispered to her. Jackson gripped her hips with his iron grasp and fucked her rougher, forcing more desperate sounds from her lips.

But even as Jackson pounded her into her mattress, she kept her eyes on the mirror. The sight was almost unbearable how erotic it was. Jackson's face, his hands on her hips, Ethan's hand in her hair, Colton's dark eyes watching them.

She clenched around Jackson's dick as she felt her orgasm approaching. And from the way Jackson's thrusts were getting rougher, she could tell he was getting close, too. She looked away from her body and watched his face.

As she came, Jackson's eyes rose from her hips to the mirror, where they locked on her eyes. His jaw clenched, and her mouth dropped open, arching her back into him.

He slammed into her with surprising force as he came, digging his hands into her skin. She groaned and Ethan's hand withdrew from her hair, allowing her head to fall down onto her arms.

Jackson pulled out of her and went to throw the condom away, while she stretched out on her stomach. Colton and Ethan laid next to her, squishing her in between their warm bodies. Ethan kissed her face and turned on his side, looking at her.

"You're definitely gonna remember this," he bragged. She rolled her eyes, but he was 100% right.