6: Tanning with Some Light Reading

Colton's Main View

He had decided to hold his little favor over her head for a while, waiting until the time was right. He wanted to make it count. He could tell that the uncertainty and anticipation was killing her a little bit.

They'd been living with Lottie for a little over two months, and all pretenses of getting rid of their 5th roommate had subsided. It was clear that everyone adored Charlotte even if they showed it in different ways, and she didn't mind them either.

The sun was setting as they were all sitting outside by the pool, and Char laying back on the one lounge chair and the rest of them on various patio furniture near her. She was tanning, which meant she was wearing her tiniest yellow bikini. Which made her deep skin look amazing. Hence why the guys were all out there with her. They were like moths to a flame with her.

The guys, minus Reece, were trying to convince her to tell them how she lost her virginity. She didn't know how the conversation started, but it was clear that she was not budging.

"You guys don't get to know anything about my sex life," she said as as soon as sex left her lips Colton perked up, remembering his favor.

"That's not true for me," he told her with a small smile. The guys all looked at him curiously.

Charlotte paled and sat up, pointing at him. "I know what you're thinking. Not here. Not now. Please."

"Hmm... yep. I'm cashing it in, right now."

"Can somebody start making sense," Jackson asked, looking between them.

"She will," Colton said. "Go, now." There was a firm edge to his voice.

Char shot him a scathing look but went into the house for a few minutes. She came out with a shoebox full of books.

She sat back on her lounge chair and glanced at all of them.

"Don't be shy. Tell them what you have there," Colton urged.

"This... is my collection of books that I'm being forced to show you."

"Tell them what kind."

"Ohmygosh. Fine. This is my collection of *spicy* romance books."

Everyone was smirking at her. Colton was trying not to laugh in her face.

"Sounds like another way to say erotic romance books? Very old-fashioned," Ethan commented.

"I'm pretty sure my mom reads those," Jackson said, clearly holding back laughter.

"Well, your mom has great taste," She shot back.

"Why don't you read us your favorite part from your favorite book?" Colton nudged her.

She grabbed the most worn one, which was sitting on the top, and opened it to a page that had a crumpled bookmark in it.

"Ahem. This one is called 'Firestation Woes: A Tale of One Girl and a Crew of Firefighters'." She glanced around nervously, then slowly began to read aloud. "Calvin slid up behind her, holding her in place with his warm hands on her waist and rocking her ass into his hard cock. Thomas stood to her side, taking her mouth and his in an erotic, passionate kiss. She lightly bit his tongue and he hissed in desire, wrapping his hand around her throat and giving her a warning squeeze. James was slowly kissing down her body, leaving hickeys on her neck, lightly biting and licking her nipples, leaving bite marks on the soft flesh of her belly. He made his way down until he was kneeling between her thighs, were she was already wet for his mouth. She was glad for Calvin's support when her knees buckled from James's tongue. She hardly noticed when Shaun sat in the armchair right across from her, resting a hand on his chin and observing. He watched as she fell apart, whimpering into Thomas's mouth and grinding her hips into James's face."

Colton watched her. Her face was blushed and she was pressing her legs together, she was trying to keep it together. She looked like she was slightly squirming, as if trying to get some friction between her legs.

Charlotte looked up, biting her lip. "Um, yeah. And then they... y'know."

It was quiet for a second. Reece's voice, a rare thing, broke the silence.

"So the fantasy of having multiple men at once turns you on."

They watched her closely, waiting for her answer. Colton knew they were all hoping desperately she would say yes, so they knew she would be open to playing with all of them, together.

Char opened her mouth, before saying "No, it's just a book," She looked down at the book, still open in her lap, and shoved it back into the box. She stood up, looking unsettled.

"Um. It's getting dark and I think I've had enough sun. So..." She looked around, then grabbed the box and walked back into the house, leaving them all staring at her go.

Once she was gone, Jackson let out a loud breath and ran a hand through his hair. "Well, that was hot."

"Yeah, I'll say. Right up until Reece spooked her and she ran away," Colton sighed.

Reece shook his head, looking pissed at himself.

"I don't think it was his fault. We were all going to ask the same thing," Ethan defended him.

"I think it's too late to stop ourselves," Jackson said quietly. They all turned to look at him. "From wanting her," he added.

Reece nodded, and the rest of the guys mumbled various forms of agreement.

"So..." Colton prompted.

"So, we go after what we want. We get what we want," Jackson said with an evil grin.