14: Not This Way

**Spicy Warning**

Reece's Main View

Jackson nodded and pressed some buttons on his phone, starting a timer. Reece traced the feather over her stomach, watching as it flexed under the soft feather. He trailed it down, over her thighs, across her inner thighs.

He was getting her squirming before he even got past her panties. Just to tease her even more, he ran the feather down the outside of her panties, knowing full well she would watch it touch there but not be able to feel it. Charlotte whimpered.

He didn't hold out too long before he pulled her panties to the side and ran the soft tip of the feather up her pussy, tickling the sensitive skin there. She gasped and squirmed in her restraints immediately.

"If that's how you're going to react every time this touches you, you're going to have a very long night," he teased, brushing it over her clit. She whimpered and bucked her hips again.

Reece fluttered the feather over the slick mess her pussy had turned into, touching over her labia, teasing her clit. She was making cute little desperate sounds behind her gag, and making noises as if she was trying to say something.

"What's that, honey? I'm having a difficult time hearing you." That was a lie -- he could tell she was cussing him out. He chose to ignore it.

She was dripping onto his bedspread as he kept touching her with the feather, but he didn't mind. "You are just leaking like a faucet down here. Is someone regretting choosing the feather?" He teased.

She shrugged stubbornly then nodded, looking sorry.

"Let's see how this feather is doing you. Ethan, could you take off her gag for a moment?"

"Of course," he said, taking it out from her mouth.

"Thank you," he told Ethan, then turned to Char. "Well? Are you ready to apologize?"

"Fuck you," she whispered, not looking like she meant it.

"Oh well. I guess that gag will have to go back in. You must love this little feather."

He ran it up and down her pussy lips, not quite touching where she wanted. Not that the feather was giving her any relief anyway. He rubbed her clit with it, but he could tell it was barely even registering as a sensation, it was too soft. He spent a few minutes brushing the feather across the most sensitive parts of her pussy, listening to her increasingly desperate sounds.

The more lightly he used the feather, the louder she got. He was glad for the gag, because without it he would have to punish her for all the rude things she was saying to him. After a torturous stretch of time where he stroked her slit with the side of the feather, he decided to check again. He signaled Ethan to take the gag out.

"What about now?"

She took a second to catch her breath. "No," she said. Fine by him. He shrugged and went back to playing with her as Ethan replaced the gag.

After several more minutes of that, she was pulling against the restraints and making the most adorably frustrated moans. He lightly stroked the feather again and again over her clit, working her into a frenzy. Her skin was damp from the exertion of constantly pulling on her bonds, as she insisted on doing.

He had Ethan take it out again, then looked at her.

"Anything?"

She avoided eye contact, not saying a word.

"Do you have something you want to say, baby? Maybe an apology?"

"I'm sorry," she whispered, so quiet he could barely hear.

"What was that?"

"I'm sorry," she said at an acceptable level. "For being rude." She was bright red, undoubtedly from the hit her pride was taking from that moment.

Jackson tapped a button on his phone, smirking.

Reece set the feather and the gag to the side. "Thank you, baby. That was very nice. Well, I guess we're done here. Maybe we should all clear out and let you cool down for... oh, I don't know. An hour or two."

He pretended to turn away from her, listening to the sounds of her pulling on the restraints.

"Wait! Don't leave me here like this, please!" Her voice was panicked.

"Oh, you don't want us to leave you here to cool off?" he asked, making his voice sound confused.

"No, please don't."

"Well if you want something else from us, you have to ask for it properly, and use your words so we know what you want. Your begging is so nice."

"Please stay up here and keep playing with me," she begged. He looked around at the guys, pretending to think about it.

"I don't know, what do you guys think? Should we keep playing with her?"

"Well, since she asked so nicely... I guess so," said Ethan, shrugging, as if it was even a choice. Reece nodded and threw the feather in the trash.

"How long did she take to break, Jax?"

"Almost fifteen minutes."

"That's so sweet," he said sweetly. "You must be really desperate for some contact on this pussy."

Reece walked over and positioned himself so his head was in between her legs. He took a moment to appreciate the sight of her dripping pussy, then softly blew cool air onto her slit. Charlotte's whole body reacted, fighting against the restraints and pushing her hips closer to his face.

"Well, that won't work. Will someone hold her hips down for me, please?" He directed the last part at the guys. Colton immediately came and sat next to her, placing his hands over her hips to hold her still. He blew on her again, smirking as Colton kept her from moving towards him.

"Please just touch me. Please." He had never seen her this desperate before.

"I think you've probably earned it, haven't you?"

He rubbed his thumb all the way up her pussy, slowly, taking his time until it rubbed over her clit. Char's mouth fell open but waited to let out her groan until his finger was finished.

"Thank you," she whispered.

Reece ignored her and started stroking his thumb over her pussy. He glanced around the room to see the guys all looking mesmerized, and he understood why.

She was really something.

Her face was getting even more blushy and desperate.

"You look completely blissed out. You like this?" He asked and she nodded.

He kept rubbing her slick pussy with his thumb as she panted and throbbed under his touch. His thumb tingly from the warm heat coming from her pussy.

"You're so fucking cute. You'll like this." He pulled away from her and grabbed a strange looking dildo from his toy back, enjoying the look on her face when he turned it on and it started vibrating.

He was finally done teasing her. He rubbed the tip of it back and forth across her slit a few times, but then pushed it into her pussy. She threw her head back and groaned. He could tell she was fighting against Colton's hold on her, but he held steady.

Reece slowly fucked her with the vibrating toy and kept rubbing her clit with his thumb, enjoying her quiet little whimpers and moans. As Ethan and Jackson were enjoying the show, Reece angled the dildo so it rubbed against her g-spot. He could tell the toy had hit its mark from the way her eyes went all hazy and her moans got more disorganized and dazed. She was so reactive he loved it.

He could tell after only after a few minutes that she was getting close. He kept up his motions in her pussy, enjoying listening to her desperate little sounds. But before she actually reached the edge, he suddenly pulled the toy and his hand away from her.

Charlotte whined from the loss, but he shushed her. "Don't worry, baby. You'll get to cum as many times as you want today. But it won't be on this lump of plastic. You'll be cumming on my dick. And not the day you come back from ghosting us."