15: SMD

**Spicy Warning**

Jackson's Main View

Lottie's eyes got all cute and wide at Reece's words. She was excited to finally be fucked; she had gotten over her embarrassment shit, all frankly of them were right there with her. However, a while ago they had agreed that the first time, only Reece would fuck her and nobody else, seeing as he was quite intense and she was likely to be drained after he got through with her.

Jackson was perfectly content to watch him and Char, even if it meant another night going back to his room with a raging hardon. He watched as Reece fixed her panties back into place and set the toys aside, grabbing a small knife from where he had set it on the bedside table earlier.

Charlotte looked terrified at the sight of it, but he held up his hands, trying to look non-threatening. Which was not that successful considering his intimidating appearance.

"No worries, baby. Just have to take care of these panties," he assured her. She relaxed, trusting him, and he gently cut the fabric off of her, leaving her completely exposed to the five pairs of prying eyes in the room.

Fuck, there was a sight that never got old. Her pussy was an absolute mess from the teasing and edging. He glanced at Ethan, knowing he was probably enjoying the state she was in. He looked entranced, the same way Jackson felt. That woman was an enchantress, and they were under her spell.

Reece tossed her panties away and licked once up her pussy. She cursed and struggled against the restraints, for the hundredth time. Jackson moved his hands off of her hips and backed off to give Reece room, finding a good place in the room to watch.

Jackson stayed in the same place. He wasn't necessary now that the gag was out, but her hand had kind of latched onto him. Not that he minded, at all. Reece ducked away for a second to put on a condom, but was back before she could have missed him.

Reece moved up her body to kiss her. As they kissed, he opened his belt, undid his pants, and pulled his dick out. None of them were exactly small, but from what he'd seen of Charlotte, she had no trouble getting wet for them, so he wasn't worried.

They broke apart and they both looked down to where Reece was rubbing the tip of his dick up and down her slit. They all knew that Charlotte was more than ready to take him, but Reece was a bit of a tease, and he was not a man with much mercy in him. So he was making her wait.

Finally, once he had her body practically begging for him to fuck her, Reece stopped with the teasing. He went slow as he slid the first half in, letting her adjust to him. But she clearly didn't want to go slow. She bucked up her hips, taking another inch of him all at once, and moaned.

The movement seemed to trigger something in Reece, he snapped his hips, slamming the rest of his dick into her. Lottie closed her eyes and groaned with a small smile on her face.

"You don't want it slow and soft? No? You want it rough?" Reece's voice was a little grittier than usual, and sounded like he was almost out of breath. Char moaned out a vaguely affirmative sound.

Reece slowly pulled out, all the way until he was barely in her, and slammed in again. Then he was just fucking her, nice and fast, giving her what she wanted.

Lottie was practically bouncing back from the force of his thrusts. She looked completely blissed out as she moaned and whimpered. Jackson was impressed with her; she was taking Reece's dick better than he could have hoped. He shifted so his face was closer to hers, then whispered to her.

"There's a good girl. You're taking his dick so well, baby. Look down at where he's fucking you. Look at how good that pretty pussy is taking it."

She obeyed his words, lifting her head and watching where Reece's dick was pumping into her. They watched together for a few seconds before her head collapsed back into the pillow.