10: Be Honest

**Spicy Warning**

Charlotte's Main View

Her, Jackson, and Reece were having a movie night. With several movies under their belts, they were going strong at 3 am, with no signs of stopping. Things had calmed down between all of them. 

She had started the movie on the other side of the couch from Jackson. They were now in the second half, and she was snuggled up to his warm body and sharing his blanket. His warm hands were resting on the bare skin of her waist where her shirt rode up. He was pretty much spooning her. She was pretty sure she could feel something pressing against her ass.

They were on the couch and Reece sat in one of the armchairs next to them, his legs sprawled out and a hand resting on his chin.

"Can I have some of your M&M's?" she asked Jackson sweetly. He protectively placed the box on the side table and shook his head.

Lottie got a wicked idea to tease Jackson; she figured he would get all cute and flustered from some teasing. She acted like she was adjusting her position, rubbing her ass against his crotch and pushing herself into him.

Jackson's hands tightened around her hips until it was a little painful. A warning. She smirked, grinding against him a little more.

"Don't tease me," he whispered into her ear. She didn't listen to him and continued her motions against him.

He paused the movie and tossed the blanket off of them, blasting her skin with the chill of the room.

"I said don't fucking tease me, Charlotte." Jackson sharp voice surprised her as much as the sudden exposure to the entire room. And Reece, she suddenly became embarrassed.

"I wasn't teasing you," she argued.

"You were smiling be honest." Reece was watching their exchange with his dark, watchful eyes.

"I was just laughing at the movie!"

They all looked at the screen, where Dumbledore was laying on the ground, dead, with Harry sobbing over his body.

"This is my favorite hilarious part of the Harry Potter series." Charlotte was committed.

Jackson moved her so she was pinned under him. "Just admit you were being a little slut...a cocktease if you will."

"If your cock was teased by me, that's your cock's problem," she told him despite being intimidated by his demeanor. He was far from the soft, sweet Jackson she knew.

He grabbed her face and leaned closer to her, forcing her to look at him. "Don't sit there making jokes and telling me it's my problem when you try to tease me and it goes wrong."

Char whimpered, regretting her decision to mess with him. She squirmed and crossed her legs, conscious of her short skirt and the fact that Reece was sitting over there watching them. Jackson grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head.

"What, you're speechless now?"

She pressed her lips together and nodded, watching him with wide eyes. She felt helpless under his strong body. She was soaked between her legs.

"I'm sorry for teasing you," she whispered.

"You will be, hun" He nudged his thigh between her legs and she spread them, understanding what he was telling her to do.

Char blushed as he moved his leg away. She knew Reece had a clear view up her skirt.

Jackson moved down her until his body was between her thighs. He reached under her skirt, up to her hips, and pulled down her panties to her ankles, where he grabbed them.

There was a quiet groan from where Reece was sitting as Jackson moved away from between her legs, revealing her bare pussy. It was so soft that Charlotte thought maybe she imagined it.

"Just in case you decide it's a good idea to run your mouth..." He slid a thumb into her mouth, making her open. His hand balled up her wet panties and pushed them into her mouth, silencing her.

Char's face went up in flames. Jackson smirked at her flustered face and returned back down to between her legs.

He let out a strangled sound as his eyes met the slick sight waiting for him under her skirt. "Shit. Look at that. Did teasing me make you this drenched?"

She shook her head with wide eyes.

"Mhm. Of course not. Maybe it was being caught teasing me?"

He pushed her skirt up over her hips and rubbed his thumb over her dripping pussy. She raised her hips closer to his fleeting hand, whimpering into her makeshift gag.

"For someone who was trying to tease me a minute ago...You're practically trembling, just from this." He brushed his fingers over her again, and she reached for his wrist.

He caught her hands and held her wrists in just one of his big hands. He pinned them against her stomach and his other hand went back to teasing her pussy.

He rubbed her clit in fast, soft little circles, and she let out a whining moan, lifting her hips towards him.

"Look at you, your body is begging me to touch you more."

He leaned down and licked a soft, warm stripe up her slit, and she groaned in ecstasy. To her delight, he stopped teasing her and used his mouth to please her.

His tongue, lips, and even teeth were the best things she had ever felt.

She completely forgot about her previous awkwardness at the thought of Reece watching them and rode his face without a care in the world. She was glad for the muffle of the panties-gag, or else she would be waking up the whole house.

Her voice changed as she got closer to the edge. Her moans became lined with desperation. But right as she got to the edge, before the orgasm came... he pulled away.

She lifted her head and looked at him, with wide, shocked eyes. Why did he stop? Didn't he know how close she was?

"What is it, hun? Is something wrong?" he teased as her pussy throbbed from the edge.

She squirmed as the edge faded away, leaving her with nothing. Jackson chuckled and put his tongue back on her pussy as soon as she stilled.

The edge came quicker that time, and he used two fingers inside her. It was almost too good and she was practically panting as she dripped all over his tongue. She dug her fingers into the hand that was restraining her.

When he stopped again, she let out a sobbing moan and writhed against him. Her face was hot. Her pussy clenched and clenched around his thick fingers, but still no orgasm.

"You almost look like you want something," Jackson taunted. She looked at him with pleading eyes.

He slowly ran his tongue once up her drenched, edged pussy. Her whole body flinched and she whimpered into the gag. "You can't always get whatever you want from me, honey even though you do look so cute right now."

He pulled her skirt back down and took the panties out of her mouth. He handed her back her panties, then pulled her back into him and resumed the movie. She sat there, still wide-eyed and frozen.

"You can sometimes, though," he mumbled as he passed her his box of M&Ms.

She took the box and looked over at Reece, who was already staring at her, looking terrifying and intense.

What the hell was that? Jackson had just completely transformed from a sweet man into a fucking evil tease.