THIRTEEN

"Y/N!" You turned to see Yuji jogging over to you on the training field.

"Hey, Yuji!" You smiled at him, "sorry about last night, Megumi really needed to talk to me," you explained.

"It's alright. I was actually going to ask if you wanted to reschedule for tonight?" He had a slight blush on his face.

"Of course! When do you want to meet?" You answered.

"I can come to your dorm to get you at 6?" He suggested.

"It's a date." You nodded, smiling at him.

For the rest of the day, you thought about both boys. They both meant so much to you. You feared that choosing one would make you lose the other. But on the other hand, you knew you couldn't keep dragging this out with them. They deserved closure.

As you got ready for your date with Yuji, you decided that after tonight you would officially choose. Megumi or Yuji.

There was a knock on your bedroom door and you snapped out of your thoughts. You quickly tied your shoes before answering with a smile.

"Hey! You look so pretty, Y/N. Are you ready to go?" Yuji flashed his contagious smile at you, while handing you some flowers.

"Thank you, Yuji. You don't look half bad yourself," you laughed, placing the flowers in your room before leaving with him.

It was so easy to talk to him. As the two of you walked it just felt so natural to be with him. When you finally got to the car, he opened the door for you. He got into the front seat and not long after he started driving he rested one of his hands on your thigh.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"It's a surprise!" Yuji smiled over at you before turning back his attention to the road.

Eventually he pulled into the parking lot of a bowling alley and arcade. Again, he opened the car door for you.

"We're going bowling!" He said, very excited.

You laughed at his playfulness, "I'm totally going to crush you, just saying," you shrugged as you headed for the entrance.

"That'd be so hot," he said, making you laugh again.

He had already reserved your lane so you went and picked out a bowling ball while he grabbed your shoes. He insisted on putting them on you like Cinderella.

"I'm not going easy on you," He said, his first turn up.

"You better not. I told you, I'm going to crush you!" You snickered as he totally fumbled, making the ball go in the gutter.

"Hey, you distracted me with your pretty face!" He defended.

"Uh huh," you nodded sarcastically before taking your first turn.

You didn't get a strike, but you were able to get a spare. You shrugged at Yuji like it was nothing making you both laugh.

By the end of the game you really had crushed him. Apparently he was an awful bowler. Yuji pretended to place a crown on your head.

"All hail the bowling queen," he bowed to you.

"Stop it!" You laughed, lightly pushing him.

"Would the queen like to go to the arcade and get her ass handed to her?" He challenged.

"Yeah right! I'll crush you there too!" You laughed as you headed there.

Yuji was definitely a better video game player than you, you had known that since that first day he had kissed you. So it wasn't a shock when he really did destroy you at the arcade games.

He used the excess amount of tickets he had earned to buy you an inflatable crown at the prize desk. He placed it on your head, again calling you the bowling queen.

By the end of the night you were absolutely exhausted. Yuji had made you smile and laugh so much that your cheeks hurt. The car ride home was quiet but comfortable.

"Thank you, Yuji. I really had a lot of fun tonight with you," you said as he walked you back to your dorm room.

"It was my pleasure, Y/N, really." He warmly smiled at you.

"I'll see you tomorrow at training," you said as you used your key to unlock your door.

You turned around, "Goodnight, Yuji," you stood on your toes and pecked his cheek.

Before you went inside he stopped you, "Y/N, can I come in for a few minutes?" You could see the flame of desire in his eyes and it made your stomach roar.

You nodded, and he followed you inside. He shut the door softly behind you both before he grabbed your hand and pulled you closer to him.

"Stop me if I go too far for you," he said, those eyes piercing into you, making you want to crumble.

"Okay," you barely whispered before Yuji grabbed your waist and tugged you into a kiss.

You could feel the want within him. He was desperate for your taste. Yuji wanted you so bad.
He made that clear as he held onto you while he moved his lips in sync with yours, pushing deeper.

He swiped his tongue against your bottom lip, before tugging at softly with his teeth, begging for access. When you opened he seized the opportunity right away. His warm tongue explored your own.

Right now he had both hands on your hips. You placed your arms around his neck and he took the opportunity to move his hand down to pick you up underneath your thighs.

He didn't break the intense kiss as he sat you on top of your counter, right next to wear you had placed the flowers he had given you earlier today. His hands moved to the top of your thighs, gently caressing them.

He pulled away slightly, you were both breathing heavily. He moved his mouth to your jawline and started planting soft kisses along it before trailing down to your neck.

"Yuji-" you meant to just say his name but it came out like a whine.

That ignited something in him even more. He started kissing your neck harder. His hands moved to the hem of your shirt as he played with it, waiting for you to continue.

"Yuji," you cleared your throat this time and he pulled his mouth away from your skin to look you in your eyes.

"I'm sorry, did I go too far?" He removed his hands from you.

"No, I stopped right where I was comfortable. I just think we should get some rest for tonight," you smiled at him, putting him at ease.

"Thank you for tonight," he said, leaning in to plant one last kiss on your lips.

"Goodnight, Yuji." You smiled at him as he left your room, closing the door on his way out.

You let out a sigh as you collapsed onto your bed. You'd be lying to yourself if you said you didn't want to keep going with Yuji tonight. But, you weren't sure if it was what you really wanted or if it was the heat of the moment.

I'll sleep on it, and decide in the morning. You closed your eyes and tried to think about anything but Megumi and Yuji but it was pointless. They occupied your thoughts until the sun rose the next morning.