"So Ms.Eshaana how was your beauty sleep I hoped you had a good sleep” I could feel the sarcastic tone dripping in every word "Yes mom I had a good sleep but my neck is paining a lot as I was working till late midnight and dosed of sleeping on the table.” I said, smiling a little, thinking she would pity me and won't taunt me further, but Oh, who was I kidding. "Oh poor princess, how about you go to spa? I mean, what else do you have to do eat junk, watch childish cartoons, and act like a spoiled brat? You are totally useless and good for nothing. I still ask god why were you born a boy would have been better rather than you a useless girl at least the boy would have listened to me and became an doctor not take up some useless degree and sit on the COO position leaching the family off please get back to your throne and have your food princess and if you get tired eating then just go back to sleep” She said as tears rolled down my eyes covering my cheeks "Useless good for nothing” Mumbling under her breath she walked away. Glancing at my dish of barely eaten pasta, I walked outside and have away to my comfort place, not realising it almost time for sun to set.

At a mountain near cliff:

Eshaana's Pov:

Climbing up to a certain point in the hills, I reached my safe place. A place which was founded by Raja he used to come here almost every night after everyone slept he said he used to find peace here and itstarves there is some different kind of peace in the air here.  Sitting down on the ground, I looked up at the sky, which was pretty clear the half moon was shining brightly, casting its glow to the land. The stars adorned the sky like some accessories to ones outfit. "Raja said to talk to you whenever I miss him. Moonie, you tell me where am I at fault? is it my fault that I'm a girl? or my fault that I didn't want to do MBBS and did fashion design. Moonie, can you tell my Raja how lonely I am? Please tell him to return, please. I need him.

And I know somewhere in this world he is still alive breathing because I am still alive” I stared at the sky for few minutes more but my instinct alarmed me of someone's or something's presence when my ears caught some rustling voice from behind. "Who's there?” I asked, turning back and getting shocked to see Mr. Jindal here 'What is he doing here, and how does he know about this place’ I thought, giving him a confused plus shocked look.

Raj's Pov
Climbing up the hill, I saw a figure sitting on the ground and staring at the sky. She remembers about this place and why she is here. I stared at her for a while when suddenly my leg slipped, making me stumble and alerting her about my presence. Rolling my eyes, I walked towards her and plopped myself down beside her. "Hello, Ms. Oberoi” "hello to you too Mr. Jindal, how come you here? I mean, how do you know about this place” She asked amused “I was born and bought up in udaipur itself for a major part of my life, so I know all the hidden gems here”

I said as she made a 'Oooooh' sound from her. I suppressed a chuckle and looked at the sky, now falling into a comfortable silence. I could smell a whiff of sweet vanilla and lavender every now and then when a slow breeze used to pass by us. The sudden urge to ask her about my past smell suddenly bubbled up and before I could stop myself the question rolled down tongue  "Coming here alone and you look so peaceful does this place reminds you of something or someone?” closing my eyes, I internally screamed and cursed at myself. "Yes, this place reminds me of my best friend Raja he used to come here because he used to find peace here.” I nodded when she asked

"Why are you here?” "I find peace here too. The breeze here just calms me down.” she nodded but I suspect she was satisfied with the answer but I could careless because all I could think about was my mom her smile her talks, her smell every little detail about her and didn't know when I fell asleep under the blanket of stars and sky with a soothing smell of particular someone that gave my mind and heart  peace.

Author's Pov:

After a long silence Eshaan a looked at her side and smiled a little seeing Raj sleeping peacefully as she went and got a blanket from her car and puts it on him when Raj suddenly holds her hand and mumbles some in audible sentences. Holding Raj's hand, Eshaana also drifted off to sleep, inhaling his woody-ish aqua smell feeling safe and calm.

They both slept peacefully after a long time with no nightmares, no whiskey, no sleeping pills, and no panic attacks. They both found peace and solace in each other.

How will these two come together when they are poles apart and have different intentions with lives and different goals to achieve. What has fate decided for them?

__________ to be continued.

Do vote and comment it encourages the authors a lot

(There will be no set target of comments bcoz there are literally no comments coming.)

Votes:- 5

Pls vote and comment pls