I raised my head to look at him.

If he wasn't there to go in and save her, I pulled Eris closer to me, she might not have made it out. My heart beat a little strange as I kept my eyes on him. He had received a few bandages over his arms. He was already dressed so I don't know if he was injured somewhere else but I'm so glad he's safe as well.

Really,

I am

"Don't you think the kid should go to school?" Azef stood up from the couch and pulled his shirt sleeve down, covering his bandages.

"Yes?" I had no idea where those words came from.

"She's cooped up in that apartment all day, that can't be good for her." He stared at Eris as he buttoned his sleeves, "To begin with, it's not the child's fault that she microwaved an aluminiun foil."

!!!

He wasn't blaming her but at the same time, I knew it was I who was at fault.

"Yes," I looked down in shame, "It wouldn't have happened if I was there for me." I shook my head, "It wouldn't have happened if I heated up the food for her before I went out." I felt so guilty and ashamed of myself.

"True," He buttoned up his other sleeve, "If you can't take care of a kid, its better to give her away to someone who can." His words stung but they were right.

I bit my lower lip in despair, "Yes..."

"Let's send her to a kindergarten for now," I looked up at him, "That would also help you escape the police," He looked at me, "I'm sure you already got a warning with what happened."

"Yes," I was a little confused, "I was warned but what's this about sending her to school?"

"Do you want another incident happening?"

"Well no," I shook my head, "But aren't you mad about the apartment?" I asked softly, "We, it burned down..."

He folded his arms, "Nothing can be done about that." He didn't seem mad, "Hey, kiddo," Azef gestured for Eris to come over, "Didn't you feel something was off?"

Eris took her time to come out from behind me. She was so ashamed of herself, she didn't want to face Azef.

"Come here," Azef crouched down and she slowly walked over. I didn't move from my place and just watched. She went and stood in front of him with her face down, "Didn't you feel something was off?" He asked again.

She took her time to think about it, then slowly nodded while still looking on the ground.

Azef used his index finger, placed it under her chin and made her look up, "Listen to me very carefully," Eris looked into his eyes, "Whenever you feel something is wrong, no matter what it is, RUN,"

Eris's eyes went wide for a moment, as if some sort of realization had hit her, then she nodded. She wasn't speaking much. I guess she's still traumatized but she still answered him.

"Good," He stood up and looked at the TV again, then frowned.

I glanced at the TV as well and noticed the headline about Somi Soma.

Is there something going on between them? Somi Soma is from a pretty powerful family, isn't she? The Somas's are known for their wealth and power. Plus why, it's so weird how two people from the Soma family ended in tragedy.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him again, "You keep looking at Somi Soma's news and your expressions turn sour."

"No," He crossed his arms, "Not as long as Somi Soma stays put."

What?

"She's just looking for her son though." I glanced at the screen, "Why would she stay put?"

"Because her son is dead." He clicked his tongue and kept watching with an unamused expression while I watched him with a shocked expression.

...

What?

How does he know he's dead?

I tilted my head while thinking then paused. My heart skipped a beat and my eyes went wide.

He would know if he was the one who killed him!! I had just started to speculate when and my heart rate and begun to speed up when he turned to look at me.

"Ah, right," He began to walk, "Since the apartment burned down," He crossed me, "You both will be living with me."

My eyes went wide and I turned around to look at him

"Excuse me! What!?"

***

>>Somi Soma

"Here," The private investigator of the Soma Family sat at the edge of the road, "There's a pretty old blood stain," He took the sample of it and placed it in a clear plastic bag.

"Who did it?" I asked as I gritted my teeth. We were on a road situated in the middle of the open space, shortly at a distance a thick forest started.

"I'll need to dig in deeper to see who it was." He stood up, "But the people were definitely from one team. One killed Silas, and another took Murim."

I bit my lower lip, "Hurry up then," I clenched my fists, "I want names,"

He smiled back at me, "And you will get the names," He glanced around the open space, "Very soon." He let out a soft chuckle, "I already have a suspect."