one

Erin found herself standing in Voight's office after engaging in a conversation with their main suspect, Gregory Yates, regarding the burned nurses and his knowledge about them. Since their talk, she had been unsettled, particularly due to Yates' inappropriate behavior of incessantly staring at her chest instead of her face.

She disregarded the concerned looks from Jay and Nadia, who had witnessed her departure from the integration room alongside one of Benson's partners. Erin was grateful to have someone in the room with her while conversing with Yates, as she did not feel comfortable in his presence, although she successfully concealed her discomfort.

As Voight, Fin, and Amaro discussed their next steps, Erin couldn't help but fidget nervously on her feet. She chose to ignore the questioning gaze directed at her by Voight.

Erin observed as Jay escorted Will into Voight's office and they proceeded to gather information from him about Yates. Will shared that the students referred to Yates by his first name and mentioned his preference for frequenting the bars they visited.

The brunette exhaled deeply as she attentively listened to Will's words. She exchanged a glance with Jay, who nodded in agreement, as they both absorbed the information shared by Will.

"Some individuals believed it, but I always had an unsettling feeling about him. One evening, someone invited him to a party," Will continued to elaborate.

Erin rubbed her temple while she paid close attention. "And Yates cornered me, discussing topics of who possesses the most desirable physique and whom he would engage in sexual activities with," Will stated, looking at each detective seated in the room. "Debra McCulloch, the missing nurse, attended that very party."

Erin sought clarification from Will, "Did she disappear on the same night as the party?" Will shook his head in response, "No, I believe it occurred approximately three nights prior to that."

Will was on the verge of completing his task when Nadia abruptly interrupted him. 'Lindsay, you have a call,' she announced, poking her head into Voight's office.

Erin turned to her friend, who informed her, 'It's Greg Yates.' This caught the attention of Jay and Voight, and they trailed behind the two women as they made their way to Erin's desk.

Upon reaching the desk, the brunette took a seat and placed the phone on speaker, ensuring that everyone could hear Yates's intentions.

Erin took a moment to collect herself before speaking. 'Deactivate Lindsay,' she uttered, feeling anxious as Yates responded, 'I can't help but feel that we started off on the wrong foot.' Antonio looked on from his desk, his interest piqued by the ongoing conversation.

'What do you mean?' Erin inquired, her gaze shifting towards the concerned individuals surrounding her desk, sensing their unease and apprehension about Yates's intentions.

"Oh, I feel as though I may have left a negative impression on your colleagues earlier. Yates expressed this sentiment during our phone conversation. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to regain your colleagues' favor."

"Are you available for a brief discussion?" Yates inquired, as Erin glanced at Voight over her shoulder to gauge his reaction. She noticed that the older man nodded, but also detected a hint of concern in his eyes.

Erin shrugged slightly as she took a deep breath. "Certainly, why don't you visit our district?" she proposed, hoping that Yates would agree to return. However, his next words caused a sense of unease among everyone present. "No, just you and me," Yates asserted.

Yates then informed Erin of their meeting location. "The pavilion at Millennial park, in three hours," he stated before abruptly ending the call. "Thank you for your time in advance," he added.