Chapter 2- You're Who!?

Oh my God!!!There was something in the circle with me.The candles all suddenly went out as a wind blew through the room.Plunging the room into darkness as Vi had switched off the lights.

I couldn't make out anything but then two red glowing orbs appeared from where the smoke had been.They were eyes.They had to be.

And they were aimed right at me.Instinctively I took a few steps back and tripped over my own feet?Air?The carpet?I don't know.I closed my eyes and braced myself for the impact and pain but it never came.

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself looking into a pair of red eyes.I was right,they were eyes!Is that a good things?Are red eyes good?Were they evil?

The lights came back on and I almost peed myself as I realized why I hadn't fallen.The owner of those eyes had his arms around me like in a Rom-Com keeping me upright.

I had no idea if I should be scared or embarassed.But then I found myself properly looking at my demon in shining armor and lost my breath.

His eyes were red as I previously stated,they were what you would call fox eyes,Intense, the colour adding to the intensity.He had high cheekbones which probably came with a jawline.(I couldn't see from this angle).

He had a pair of black horns jutting out from his head.And he had long black hair.It looked super silky and soft.He had a straight nose and pair of plump pink lips that looked surprisingly soft.

His face right now was unreadable,his gaze focused on me.I broke eye contact and straightened myself,he immediately let go and I almost fell again but managed to stand.

I looked back to find Violet but both my sister and her fiancé had disappeared.Great,I was alone with a demon in my living room.I hadn't expected this to work obviously but it did.

When I turned back to face him,he was busy drinking wine from the goblet.

He was dressed in all black.A black silk shirt and black pants underneath a long black coat.Were those black Chelseas?It looked oddly human,I don't know what clothes I expected.It wasn't this.

"You already have a demon here don't you?"he asked as he took a sip from the goblet.His voice!It was so deep and yet softly,lilting,it sounded seductive yet dangerous.

"Yes,"I answered not knowing what to do now."My sister's fiancé,"I elaborated as he kept his questioning gaze on me.

He took another sip and a stray drop of wine lingered on his lips,the dark red stark contrast against the pale pink.

"You don't have to be so afraid you know,I can smell your fear from all the way here,it's very tempting,"he basically purred the last part.

My eyes snapped upto his eyes at that.They had stopped glowing and were a pair of red irises now.
Tempting?To kill me?To take my soul?Oh My God,Why had I gone through with this.

"I don't bite unless you want me to,"he said smirking,fangs peeking out.Now my eyes were glued onto the pointy edges that were visible and because I was very obvious he ran his tongue over said fangs.I immediately looked away.

"Eyes up here,mortal,"he said his voice sounding almost teasing but paired with that low tone it was so seductive."So what was I summoned for?To kill someone?To start a war?For power?"

"I...umm...Vi....my sister,"Stop stuttering damn it!

He cocked his head to the side,"Your sister and the demon are where they should be, they're fine as long as I want them to be but they'll have forgotten about this whole thing."

He was evil wasn't he?He was going to kill me and use my soul for something and then destroy it.Damon isn't here to protect me too.

"I'm a very busy demon,Can you tell me why you summoned me here?"he said as he opened the chocolate assortment."Oh these are good,What're they called again,I keep forgetting names,"