𝟮𝟲 - ❝𝘁𝗮𝗽𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗲❞

Start from the beginning

yeah!

you continue to hum as you keep walking, that dumbass dog you still didn't have a name for trailing behind you.

you continue to ponder what you may name the bald bitch as you walked, finally coming to a conclusion.

you smirked and paused, turning to the dog.

"i've got a name for you"

it stiffened in fear.

"your name shall be... tapdole! you heard me. not taDPole. taPDole. because you're dumb. haha"

he growled and snarled.

"hoe be thankful i didn't call you sperm. trust. it was second on my list"

he ruffed.

you flinched. a bush rustled in the distance.

your glare shoots to the dog, "i swear to fuck if you've attracted a demon i am going to shoot you" you pointed your finger right at the dogs face.

it had the audacity to bite it. 

you scream, lunging at the dog and tussling with the thing who tried to bite at you before another rustle sounded and you both froze in spot, looking like a typical movie where the two kids who were fighting are walked in on and suddenly freeze in some wack ass position.

a foot emerged from the bush and your heart thumped in fear.

then following the foot came a..

holy fuck?!

as your eyes trailed up the demons leg you were met with..

a hot ass bitch?!

you loudly wolf whistle.

ho-ly this man was divine. utter beautifulness stuffed in a little demon box.

the demon rose a handsome, perfectly manicured eyebrow.

"damn bro.. are you a raisin? cause i wanna be raiSING children with you" you chad faced and he looked at you weird.

you jump up, smiling brightly at the sexy ass demon.

you stick out your hand, reeling it back and spreading your fingers.

he looked at it confused, honestly too baffled to try and kill you in that moment.

"yo dude dap me up" 

he looked confused.

you nodded, "right, then. i'll teach you. i'll use both my hands first"

you hold your hands a bit  apart from each other, making a cupping shape before smacking them together, the demon jumping at the loud noise. then you clasp the tops of your fingers with each hand and hold the knuckles of either hand, grinning at the demon.

"see? just like that!"

he squints his eyes.

"now together"

you instruct, bringing your arm out and instructing him to follow.

he hesitantly puls back the other arm.

'3, 2, 1' you use your other hands to hold up the fingers.

you both high-five, a loud resounding noise and tingling palms signalling you done it fantastically.

then, you clasp fingers and hold knuckles.

you cheer, "YAYY! WE DONE IT! FIRST TRY! DAPPED UP A HOT BITCH LETS GO!"

he looked confused but mildly proud of himself for achieving.. whatever you were showing him first try.

"you see that, tapdole? i bet you can't rizz up a hottie like that can you?"

he growls.

"y'know what? that can be your nickname! the UN-rizzler. haha! ew that's cringe. anyway. it suits you"

he frothed at the mouth.

you perk up suddenly, turning back to the demon.

"hey, hot demon dude"

he blinks blankly.

"i have a gift for you"

he stares.

you reach into your pocket, pulling out fluffy brown vegemite.

"this is vegemite. uhh.. take good care of him!" you shove the rabbit in his arms before sprinting away.

the demon looks down at vegemite,

aw.. a cute little rabbit..

followed by screams.

date posted ; 16/02/24