𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

Start from the beginning

After talking for some time, they all went to dining table. All this time jungkook was happy that because of Jimin he saw his parents and sister happy.

Food

Food

Jimin served the food in everyone's plate and they started eating. As soon as they taste the food, they all justwere lost in the taste of the food.

Namjoon asked, "From where you ordered this food, son?"

Jimin replied, "I made it myself, is there any problem uncle?"

Namjoon replied, "No, it is the best food I ever ate after Jin I'm not like any food but your food is great"

Jin said, "You are right joonie, I think we must come here every weekend to have dinner, what do you think?"

Lisa requested, "Can I stay here with brother and brother in law, dad? I like him very much."

Namjoon replied with a smile, "You should ask your brother about this?"

Jungkook answered with annoyed face, "No you can't."

Jimin kept his hand on lisa's head and said, "But you can visit me whenever you want sweetie."

Jungkook looked at Jimin and said, "Call her Lisa. It's her name."

Lisa responded quickly, "No, I loved the nick name that Jiminee oppa  gave me. I will love to hear that only."

After the dinner and a little talk, Jungkook's parents were leaving. Jimin was saying goodbye to Lisa  and jin and namjoon was talking with Jungkook.

Namjoon said with a smile, "I liked your choice for the first time Jungkook. He is perfect for being your husband. He is very talented and sweet. It is impossible to find someone like him. I will not be able to find someone better than him for you. My wishes are with you. You should marry him as soon as possible."

Jungkook nodded his head and went inside with Jimin  after his family left. As soon as jungkook entered the drawing room, he started to destroy the decorations done by jimin. He started to throw everything placed there.

Jimin asked, "What are you doing? It took me half an hour to decorate his place, why are you destroying it?"

Jungkook went near Jimin and held his arms tightly and said, "I understood your plan now. I helped you, took care of you so you thought that I liked you and you did all this so that my parents will like you too and force me to marry you.

So that you can live rest of your life happily. But listen carefully you money seeker. I will never let that happen. You already know that I just want your body and after I will spend a night with you, I will throw you so you better stay in your limits and don't try to get close to my parents."

Jimin trying to free his arm from Jungkook's grip and tears were forming in his eyes due to the extreme pain but he controlled himself because he don't to show Jungkook that he was weak.

He somehow freed his arms from Jungkook and said by pushing him, "How disgusting you are? I did all this because you helped me when I needed someone the most and also took care of me when I was suffering from fever so I thought I should do something to make your parents happy for you but I never knew that you will think this low of me.

You were the one who told me to be your fake boyfriend. You want my body right? You paid my debt and my sister's hospital fee because of it. Then just have sex with me and let me go. I will never disturb you and your family ever again. Just do it."

Jungkook replied with anger, "Fine as you wish."

Jungkook held hand of Jimin and started heading towards their bedroom. In his anger he totally forgot what the doctor told him. He threw jimin on the bed and pinned his both hands above his head. He startedkissing him without mercy. It was different from the first time when Jungkook kissed him.

Jimin's eyes were filled with tears and his mind went totally blank. He passed out. When Jungkook noticed that jimin is unconscious, he suddenly remembered the words of doctor and he came back to his sense. Jungkook started regretting his action.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue...
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜