*36* Finally the truth...

Start from the beginning

"Yes, Fourth. I was at your father's. Your twin brother, Gun, finally convinced him that we could be together. I went there because I really care about you. I don't want to just be your friend and work partner. I want to be your boyfriend, your real boyfriend. I'll only say it once, because we Tangsakyuens don't talk about feelings: I love you and I want us to be together. I want to have with you all those sweet moments that couples in love have. I want to go on a date with you, a real date and not because P'Off told us to. I want to buy you flowers on special occasions and without any occasion. I want to have the right to hold your hand whenever I feel like it. I want to protect you. I went to P'Mile to talk to him about us because Phuwin showed me a video of you sitting in a car screaming that you're not good enough for me. Fourth, please forgive me for going to your fathers without your knowledge, but that day you ignored me and I didn't know what to do. You are not worthless, you just don't see it yet, but you're worth everything. You make me smile more, you brought real happiness to my grey sad life, you made me want to believe in love again even despite what my mom came through because of this feeling. Do you really think I'd give up on you? You're my sunshine, what would I do without you?"

Gemini looked into Fourth's eyes with hope. In a way, he was waiting for Fourth to throw his arms around his neck and tell him that he loved him too, that he wanted the same thing, but Fourth seemed scared.

"My father will kill you. Please GemGem, fall in love with someone else, don't fall in love with me, I'm not worth it. I don't want to lose you. I prefer to have you only as a friend than not have you at all".

No sentence had ever hurt so much, but Gem was stubborn. He already knew what he wanted, and suddenly it dawned on him that deep down, Fourth wanted the same thing, but he was afraid.

"Gun didn't tell you?"

"He didn't say what?"

"About P'Mile agreeing to our relationship. Your father won't bother us, he already made a promise with me, Phu and Gun".

Fourth didn't understand much of it. He vaguely recalled a morning in his rented apartment, eating breakfast with Gun. Perhaps Gun had actually mentioned something about their father not interfering in his life, but he didn't know the reason for it at the time.

"Wait, GemGem, what did you and Gun do to my father?" Fourth looked at Gem suspiciously.

Phuwin felt the urge to interject again. It was his way of repaying his debt to Gem.

"Your father sent me and Gem to an abandoned, haunted school to spend the whole night there as a test. Apparently no one before us had survived there for so long. He gave us his bodyguard, Billy, to accompany us. Billy's quite a nice guy. When I found out what was going on, I wrote a message to Gun and he came to us. School was mysterious and scary, but we managed to hang in there, and then Gun came with us to your house to meet your father. Here's the whole story".

"You did this for me?"

"Uh-huh. I will do even more if necessary".

And only then did the thought hit Fourth: Gem really loved him. He didn't make this up. Gem actually went to his fathers and took up their challenge. For him.

"Am I the only one who doesn't understand anything?" Joong was confused. Pond patted him on the shoulder.

"Don't worry, I didn't know anything either".

"You are not mad at me?" Gemini felt like he couldn't stand the wait anymore.

"No, I'm not mad at you. On the contrary, I am very impressed, only a very few people have the courage to stand up to my father".