"You need help getting up, little Stevie?" Robin teased again. 

"Shhhh!" 

Dustin chuckled.

"Would you two just shut up and listen?" He said.

They all listened when Jamie realized. 

"Holy shit..."

"The music," Dustin finished.

He grabbed the recording from his bag and hit play. The recording music and the machine's music were the exact same.

"I don't understand," Robin said.

"It's the exact same song on the recording," Dustin explained.

"Maybe they have horses like this in Russia," She said.

"'Indiana Flyer'? I don't...I don't think so. This code, it didn't come from Russia..." Steve said.

"It came from here," Jamie finished. 

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

The next morning Steve didn't pick Jamie up since her car was all fixed. Jamie drove Dustin so he could find these Russians. Jamie would join him but she had to work. Robin would cover the shop while the boys did their "spycraft" as Dustin called it.

STEVE'S POV:

We were hiding behind a bush and I had the binoculars. 

Dustin asked, "You see anything?"

"Uh, I guess I don't totally know what I'm looking for."

"Evil Russians."

"Yeah, exactly. I don't know what an evil Russian looks like."

"Tall, blond, not smiling."

"Mm...."

"Also, look for earpieces, camo, duffle bags, that sort of thing."

"Right, okay, duffle bags."

When I was looking I saw Anna and Mark.

"Oh, you've gotta be kidding me..." I said.

"What?"

"Anna Jacobi's talking with that meathead Mark Lewinsky."

"Dude, if you're not gonna focus, just gimme the binoculars."

"Aw, Jesus Christ, whatever happened to standards? I mean Lewinsky never even came off the bench."

"Dude, you are the worst spy in history, you know that?"

Dustin then grabbed the binoculars but they were around my neck.

"Stop, hey. Stop," I said as I removed them.

He looked through them and said, "I don't get why you're looking at girls. You have the perfect one in front of you."

"Seriously, if you say Jamie again-"

"Jamie."

"Wait what?"

"You and Jamie are clearly meant for each other."

"You do realize she's dating Billy."

He rolled his eyes, "No duh, but I still think you and her have chemistry."

I just smiled. I already knew she liked me as a friend but hearing that her younger brother thinks we have chemistry just made it all certain.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

JAMIE'S POV:

Work had been busy, but I couldn't focus on the code in my head. I kept messing up so my manager put me in the back to make space for our new shipment. I heard the knock and opened the door for the Lynx employee. 

"Shipment."

"Thank you."

I signed the paper as he brought the few boxes in. I then handed it back to him, thanking him once again. I then looked at his shirt which had a logo of a silver cat. A lightbulb went off. He looked at me weirdly but walked away. I watched him leave and then ran out to the front. I told my manager I needed to go to the bathroom to puke. I didn't even wait for an answer and went straight to the middle of the mall. I was looking around for anything blue and yellow. I had a hunch that this was all in the mall, if only I had the rest of that code translated. 

Just then I noticed the clock with yellow and blue hands. I then saw Robin run up to me, I noticed she had the same idea. 

"Blue and yellow is the clock!" I told her.

"The rest is 'A trip to China sounds nice if you tread lightly.'"

"Robin, you are really amazing!" 

"You too!"

We found the Chinese food and the shoe store which concluded our theory of how the Russians have something to do with the mall. 

I heard Steve's voice, "Robin. Jamie, what are you two doing?"

She smiled and I said, "We cracked it. We cracked the code."

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

That night once the mall was closed, we went to the roof and were spying on the truck delivery station. They had two guards posted and it was almost 9 pm. It was pouring rain too. Dustin had the binoculars while the rest of us were just looking. A truck pulled up to the guards.

"Look for Imperial Panda and Kaufman Shoes," Robin said.

"They're with that whistling guys, ten o'clock," Dustin replied.

"What do you think's in there?" Steve asked.

"Guns, bombs, chemical weapons?" I suggested.

"Whatever it is, they're armed to the teeth," Dustin said.

"Great. That's great," Steve said sarcastically.

We watched as one of the guards opened the elevator and the guys rolled the boxes in. 

"What's in there?" Robin asked.

"It's just more boxes," Dustin replied.

"Let me check it out," Steve said as he grabbed the binoculars.

"No!" Dustin held onto them.

They were arguing and tugging the binoculars back and forth when they hit the metal roof, making a loud sound. All of us hid as the guards drew their weapons. Out of pure instinct, I grabbed Steve's hand and he grabbed mine. We took the chance to quietly get away from the roof and back into the mall halls. 

"Well, I think we found your Russians," Robin said.

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

A/N:

Hey! I'm finally back. I had such an amazing time, but I am so tired. I will try and write a chapter a day but I doubt that will happen with my schedule. But besides that, I hope you all had an amazing weekend!