017 | smeraldo of lillie

"He is so in love" Dawn huffed, folding her clothes and putting them away in her luggage

"He is so in love" Dawn huffed, folding her clothes and putting them away in her luggage. Paul was collecting all their electronics but looked up for a moment to see the frustration on his fiancée face.

"Ash?" He guessed. The bluenette nodded vigorously, shaking her head in absolute exasperation. Paul shrugged, adding. "With Serena, right?"

"See! Even you realised it!" Dawn pointed out. "And if you out of all people realised it then I don't see how anyone else cannot! Ash wasn't this stupid."

"What do you even mean by that?" Paul muttered. He cleared his throat. "Well, he will know soon enough. It is not your business, Dawn. You don't have to prod in their personal matters."

But when Paul looked at her face he knew that Dawn had already made up her mind. Her determined expression screamed danger. She smiled "Too bad. I want to play cupid now."

"Don't, Dawn." Paul rubbed his temples. Then realising that nothing can convince the stubborn bluenette, he added. "You do whatever you want but I am out. I don't want Ash running after my head a few weeks from now."

"Don't be such a sore loser, Ice Cube" Dawn pouted, her tone becoming serious. "You are supposed to be my partner-in-crime. You and I are gonna get married in a month; you don't want me to become a runaway bride now, do you?"

Paul sighed. Even though Dawn was joking about being a runaway bride, he knew he had lost.

SERENA

SERENA

"Good morning, Serena" The honey blonde stretched. She was feeling happy; the after effects of yesterday's night sneaky adventure still lingering. Although she was disappointed that she will never know what Ash was trying to say to her before the fireworks exploded.

She got out of the bed, tossing the comforter away. They were leaving for Paris tonight and she was excited to tell all about Hawaii to May. She missed the jacuzzi too.

Within half an hour, she was making a beeline to the buffet hall. However, on her way she stumbled upon the bluenette, who was waiting for her.