Messing with the past finale part

Start from the beginning

He walked to the kitchen to see his mama AJ making pancakes for her kids. But what Blaze noticed about his mom was that she didn't look stressed or tired she looked well rested and didn't look stressed. "Hey, Blaze get yourself a plate for you and your siblings well yah," Applejack said as he snapped out of his trance and grabbed plates for his younger siblings his mom served Jesse and Autumn pancakes with eggs, bacon, and hasbrown as the kids were sitting at the table and began eating. "You gonna eat Blaze?" AJ asked her oldest son. "Uh no I'm fine." He asked before looking around noticing how the kitchen was looking more nicer, cleaner, and with lots of nice working appliances. He then realized that his other mom was missing.

"Hey ma, where's mom? Is she working late?" Blaze asked his mama Aj before looking around for his other mom only to hear the front door open. He turned to see Rainbow Dash wearing sunglasses, a black leather jacket with a sky blue button-up shirt, and fading black jeans walking in bringing in her luggage. "I'm Home!" Dash said proudly lifting her sunglasses to see her family. "Mom!" Jesse said running from his chair towards her as Rainbow crouched and wrapped her arms around her son and lifted him as she gave him kisses on his cheek.

Autumn ran to and joined in the hug as Dash. "Hey, kiddos how have you been?" Rainbow asked hugging them. "Good, we missed you!" Autumn said softly. "I know but don't worry I'm gonna be home now. Oh, that reminds me I brought you souvenirs." Dash said putting her son down, going through her luggage taking out a soccer ball and a jersey.

"Here Jesse! A signed soccer ball from all the players of the Wonderbolts soccer team!" Dash said giving her son the signed ball. "Thanks, Mom!" Jesse said going to his room to place the item. "And here Autumn an authentic Wonderbolts jersey I put your name on it with my number. And it's signed by your favorite player!" Rainbow said handing her the jersey. "Is it from Spitfire!!!" She asked enthusiastically as Dash smiled and nodded. Autumn gasped and shrieked in delight. "Thanks, Mom," Autumn said heading to her room.

"Hey sweetheart how was the season?" Applejack asked walking to her wife as the two embraced each other. "Tiring but good we managed to win the championship again! But enough of that right now I just wanna spend time with my family." Rainbow said as the two stared at each other lovingly before sharing a quick kiss. Blaze absorbed all the information and lightly fell to the ground realizing that the dream he had was real causing Dash and Applejack to look in confusion. Blaze immediately got up again shocked about this new change. "Mom," Blaze said. "You okay Blaze?" "Did you hit your head?" Applejack and Rainbow Dash asked concerned about their son.

"Yeah I'm fine, Ma, Mom you guys look good! Ma you don't look as stressed anymore!" Blaze said. "Oh thank you, Blaze," Applejack said. "And mom you're a professional soccer player for the Wonderbolts!" He continued. "Well yeah, kiddo. Have you been living underneath a rock this whole time?" Dash joked. "Uh, something like that," Blaze sheepishly said. "Also did you sleep in your clothes again? We have guests coming over soon." AJ asked. "Uh, who's coming over?" He asked confused.

A set of knocks came from the front door as Rainbow smiled and opened the door to reveal Aunt Twilight but what shocked Blaze was that she was with Sunset and not only that but there were two young boys with them. "Hey, Sunset and Egghead," Dash says jokingly. "Wow, rainbow still with the nickname," Twilight said before smiling. "You know it," Dash said. "Come on in. Make yourself at home!" AJ said as the four entered. Blaze was shocked because he remembered he had convinced Sunset to ask Twilight to dance with her before Flash could, meaning instead of Flash and Twilight getting together it was Sunset and Twilight, and since the two liked each other they most likely had a good and better relationship than Twilight's previous relationship in the old past.

"Mommy can we go play with Jesse." One of the kids asked. "Of course, Benji, and don't forget to take your little brother, William," Sunset said ruffling his hair Benji nodded as he and William walked toward Jesse's room. Twilight made eye contact with Blaze and the two exchanged a look of understanding and acknowledgment, knowing that Blaze
had fixed the past but also did other things to improve the future.

"So how's your team doing Dash?" Sunset said. "We're doing good, managed to win our fourth season of championship in a row. How's teaching at Canterlot High going?" Rainbow asked. "Going good kinda hard to motivate kids to do work." Sunset joked before her phone chimed. She then saw it was from Rarity. "Oh, Rarity and Fluttershy are pulling up right now," Sunset said. "I still can't believe that Fluttershy saved Rarity from her abusive boyfriend back in High School," Applejack said. "Yeah but if she didn't help her she would've been in that relationship forever," Dash said. "Yeah plus they make a cute couple," Sunset said. 'Couple!?!' Blaze thought as he was shocked. Suddenly the door opened Pinkie, Rarity and Fluttershy walked in. Blaze noticed as Lil Cheese and another little girl whom he had never seen before walk in. "Hey, sorry we're late." Rarity said.

"All good we were just talking," Applejack said. "Mom can I go see Autumn." Lil Cheese said. "Of course kiddo," Pinkie said as Lil Cheese went in the direction of Autumn's room. "Moms, can I go with Jesse?" The little girl said. "Of course Crystal," Fluttershy said softly as Rarity nodded as Crystal walked in the direction of Jesse's room. "Hey Pinkie how's your bakery going?" Applejack said. "Going good, business is booming fast!" Pinkie said excitedly. Blaze watched the whole thing still confused before approaching his aunt Twilight. "Aunt Twilight can I talk to you for a second?" He asked Twilight nodded before excusing herself as the two went outside meanwhile the others resumed the conversation.

"How, exactly did I improve the future for all of you guys? I mean yeah I gave Fluttershy the confidence she needed to help Rarity out of her abusive relationship, also pushing Sunset to ask your past self to the dance, and surprisingly my moms' lives are better and one of them is a professional soccer player," Blaze asked the moment the two were outside

"Well according to my knowledge and what I can infer from what you said, I'm gonna assume Fluttershy had seen Rarity getting abused by her boyfriend during the dance and instead of staying silent or walking away she stood up for her and he got suspended for that, right?" She asked her nephew. "Yeah that sounds about right," Blaze said. "Anyways for mine and Sunset's future since you had pressured Sunset to ask me to dance with her before Flash could, Sunset and I dated throughout high school and college. Since I'm not stressing about my work and inventions I'm gonna assume it's because of Sunset's reassurance and comfort that I wasn't stressing. Then we got married and we adopted two kids." Twilight said blushing before continuing.

"Also since someone I'm gonna assume it was you reassured Rainbow Dash and Applejack that they didn't need to fear losing their relationship with each other if Dash were to go all pro and join the Wonderbolts all-women soccer team that reassured them a lot, and the two maintained long-distance relationship if anything that strengthened their relationship. Also since you told Applejack that it's okay to ask for help and take breaks she's not stressed or overworking herself running the farm since your Uncle Big Mac and Aunt Applebloom help out. The only person I can think of whose future didn't change is Pinkie she's doing the same and her pastry business is booming," Twilight explained to Blaze.

"Woah I know I gave them useful advice that will help them but I didn't expect that advice to change and improve their future and their lives," Blaze said amazed before smiling knowing that this new improved future had happened because
he made sure that they took the opportunities they should've taken during their high school years. He not only improved the future for his family but for their friends.