Chapter 42 Shazam

Start from the beginning

“I'll kill you”. His expression looked hideous as he fired with full force. The Green energy beam travelled at an astonishing speed, locating Amari, who didn't even bother to dodge and firmly slammed into his chest.

There was a giant explosion in the area Amari stood. However, it quickly receded as fast as it appeared, all into the body of The Deviant.

“Kill me? That's funny”. Amari let out small chuckles.

“If only you could”. Hal stood there slightly dumbfounded.

His clothes didn't have a dent, his hair wasn't ruffled. There wasn't even a drop of sweat on his forehead.

“Unfortunately, you can't”. As soon as his words fell, his figure disappeared.

Hal's pupils shrank and a barrier appeared, shielding him on instinct. Too bad, Amari appeared beside him and swung his fist at supersonic speed.

Coated with a terrifying energy of destruction, the will powered barrier which was strong enough to withstand Superman's slightly stronger attacks was effortlessly broken.

Same attack, same place, same result. With a blow to the chest, Hal Jordan was sent flying through three buildings, blood bursting out of his mouth.

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

The sound of destruction was loud enough to alert the Gotham citizens. In the abandoned slum district where crime was the most prevalent, the quality of buildings were particularly trashy. A superhero flying through three buildings was already equal to a demolition order.

Houses collapsed one by one. Amari watched it with an indifferent look in his eyes.

Totally aware of Batman's sneak attack with three Batarangs he had taken from his utility belt.

The three bat shaped weapons cut through the air and landed on his back, followed by multiple explosions. Still, a similar situation to Hal's energy blast occurred. All of it was absorbed the moment it came into contact with him.

“You do know that you're really getting on my nerves, right?” He said with a questioning look.

Batman didn't reply. With a cold face, he leapt upward and shot his grappling gun. As his body ascended, various explosive gadgets were thrown towards Amari one after another.

Tonight's Gotham nightlife had an explosive rhythm to it. The weapons all exploded one after another.

Batarangs, explosives, bombs. The place where Amari stood turned into an explosive pit.

Dust and debris flew everywhere, and the flames and smoke billowed for a moment.

The attack was textbook, the results were less than ideal. The flames and smoke receded like a retreating tide. Amari still stood in the same place, without a change in expression.

He didn't look like someone who had just been bombarded with numerous explosives.

“Enough!” A voice shouted. The figure of a giant sea serpent emerged from the ground, behind Amari and quickly entangled him.

The serpent head changed to the upper body form of Martian Manhunter.

“Something's wrong. Things have gone out of hand. We did not want matters to come to this”.

“Hehe”. Amari chuckled lightly.

“The fight has already started, and now you notice that something's wrong?”

At that moment, a silhouette dressed in red tights and a white cape flew down with extreme force.

“Lights out dude”. Shazam yelled as he dropped in front of Amari's wrapped figure and threw a punch with his fist completely submerged in golden lightning.

I'm Energy In DCOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara