Gorilla Gone Missing Pt. 3

A/N: when Titan talks it will be through telepathy written in<angle brackets.> It will be explained in detail but let's just say Lizzie being Lizzie got tired of sign language and After some book searches found a spell to help the ape communicate.

________________________

There was a long agonizing silence that filled the room. The only sound made was that of Emma's steady breathing she was still knocked out by the sedative. Her breathing and steady heartbeat only heard by the two occupants in the room.

Rafael continued his story finally braking the silence "We didn't want to leave MG behind, but It was getting late. And we knew I had to get back before I turned and..." the boy stopped letting out a shaky breath.

"What?" The girl asked gently. As her friend looked down then up at her with fear in his eyes.

"We didn't make it back in time, Hope." Rafael said causing Hope's eyes to widen. She felt her heart jump into her throat.

****
Flashback

Rafael stood as Landon chained him to a tree. The only thing that provided any light was the small campfire that Landon set up.

"All good." Landon said tightening the shackles on Raf's wrists.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" He asked still new to the whole werewolf thing. He might not be Titan but he was pretty sure the chains wouldn't hold him once he transformed.

"Oh, to be honest, bro, this is actually a first for me. But if you have a better idea, I'm all ears." Landon responded securing the shackle on his left wrist. Rafael's inner wolf had begun to get aggravated by his brother pushing them into this situation.

"A better plane would've been not leaving the school at all." Raf said grinding his teeth. The moon was doing nothing to help the situation or his anger. Landon looked back at the werewolf after securing the shackle on his right wrist.

"Well, excuse me for wanting to help MG." He grunted tightening the chains that were about to secure Rafael's ankles. "Or you." He added looking Raf in the eye. The werewolf had enough maybe it was the pressure or the fact the full moon affected his emotions but in that moment the boy snapped.

"And now we're both screwed. Cause, what, you-you couldn't find your parents so you...you made him get answers from his? That's not right." Rafael rebuked the moon clearly effecting his anger.

"Answer that made his life better." Landon countered. "And this coming from the guy who won't even have the conversation?" He added in an angry tone.

"What conversation?" The wolf demanded clearly confused.

"THE conversation you have been avoiding all week!" Landon exclaimed before adding he had the key to the padlock so they might as well have it now. Rafael knew exactly what the conversation was about or more specifically who it was about.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Raf responded lying through his teeth. Landon rolled his eyes letting out an exasperated sigh.

"Raf, come on man."

"What?" Raf asked still denying the truth. Landon wasn't sure weather his brother was blind to his own feelings or if he was trying not to hurt him.

"Look, we both know you have feelings for Hope." Landon stated more calmly. The werewolf shook his head saying it was the slug in his head talking.

"The slug lowered your inhibitions. But it didn't make you do anything you didn't already want to do." Landon stated it was technically true if what Hope had said about finding Josie and Penelope kissing was true