Help me out.

If you've read this far I want to thank you. I originally joined Wattpad back in 2015... I think. I want your input for Titan and the curse. I've come up with 2 different outcomes the first is basically the fairy tale true love overcomes everything trope just more violent. The second is that it will partly be broken but be more of an Incredible Hulk thing. Where he gets angry but instead of a not so jolly green giant he turns into a gorilla.

Also this is a Hope x Titan story so I apologize to all my fellow Hosie, Hafael, and Hizzie shippers and to any Landon fans.

Look Landon was a nice guy with a good heart. That being said the dude made some pretty big mistakes that no amount of apologies would fix in a normal relationship. He never did as he was told, left Hope twice, used her letter from her dad in the musical when she asked him not to, and don't get me started with how he got back together with Hope no less then five seconds after breaking up with Josie.

Speaking of Josie if I make this a series should I involve dark Josie in the future or not? Also I want to know if you prefer a slow burn romance story or more action packed? And please if you have any suggestions on how the relationship between a 480 pound 9 foot gorilla and a Tribrid could work let me know.

I originally had the ideas that Titan would first fall for Josie and Hope with Rafael because I think Raf and Hope could've made it work somehow. My plane was Raf being vulnerable due to the death of his brother and bonding with Hope over time. These relationships would go for a few chapters but not having it work out for  either couple. Josie and Titan would fall apart because Titan's spent an unspecified amount of time as a gorilla so he might not be able to express or understand love.

Hope and Rafael for the same reason he didn't act on his feelings in the show he'd break it off because it might feel like he was betraying his dead brother in some way.

The second route is one my friend suggested. It involves the curse and Malivore being connected. the curse would be partially broken but Titan leaves because in a state of rage he hurts Hope and can't forgive himself so he pulls a Bruce banner and leaves with triad hunting him around the globe only to return to mystic falls.

Please message me with ideas or leave a comment with what I should do after the next chapter.

Sincerely
Dan