The sweetest part of you

How did this happen? Like really, how? Alastor found himself 'playing' with the king of hell himself. Literally, what the hell? He doensn't usually freak out, but this scenery was quite abnormal. Lucifer, who used to be God's favourite angel, was playing 'dollhous' with rubber ducks. It's been 3 weeks since the 'deal' was sealed between the two.

Oddly enough, they were getting along pretty well. All Alastor had to do was watch Lucifer make those little ducks. "I'll name you Elizabeth. What do you think, Al?" 

"Lovely"

He couldn't bear it anymore. He wanted to die. He had to do something about this unpleasent situation. It was not only fot the ducks, but Alastor gained a certain interest in the devil. Since they were getting along pretty well, he thought to propose a deal to the king. A deal that the radio demon could ask to him only. The king had that one thing that Alastor craved for such a long time. Now that he was forced to spend every single day with Lucifer, he couldn't ignore it for much longer.

"My king, I have an offer to ma-" The king shushed him aggressivly, claiming the importance of his activity. Alastor couldn't retreat this time. Those 3 weeks spent with Lucifer had put his ability to contain himself to the test.  The demon got up and walked until he reached the angel's back. He touched Lucifer's  shoulder with one hand, the other one on the devil's wrists to stop him from working.

"Let me taste your blood, your majesty." Alastor's whisper made Lucifer tremble.

Lucifer couldn't believe it. What the actual fuck did he say? He hoped that he heard Alastor's words wrong. 

"huh?!"

Lucifer turned on his chair to watch Alastor's face, hoping he was joking, but the demon looked at him with his usual smile. He was dead serious. How do you even respond to that question?

"My ducky dear king, I know it seems like a strange request, and I don't think any explainantion could make the situation better..." Holy hell if it couldn't. Lucifer thought that, maybe all that time spent with the ducks fucked his brain up. "...So I have an idea. If I do something for you, my king, then you'll let me drink your blood as I please"

Alastor was not sure if his plan worked. What could a demon, even if very strong, do that the mighty king of hell couldn't. The redhead watched Lucifer's jaw drop to the ground. Lucifer was officially off the rails. That cocky piece of shit. Not only the demon wanted his blood, but also thought he could do something for the king of hell. THE KING OF HELL. The two of them stood in complete silence for a while. "I shall leave, you majesty." And without waiting for the response, Alastor left Lucifer's room. 

Lucifer trew himself onto bed, shoked. Not only he found out Alastor's kind of cannibalistic behaviour, he also practically lost his company. Even if the demon was not the chatty type, the devil started to enjoy his presence. Those 3 weeks spent with the deer turned out quite fun. He needed time to think.

The next day, Alastor went downstairs as usual, to meet up with Charlie and debrief the previous day. That morning someting felt off. Someone was attacking the hotel, and this time it was not a sinner. He could smell the angels. He found Vaggie and Charlie defending the hotel from the angels attack. They were five against two. Alastor joined the fight, and after defeating the angels, he asked Charlie about the attack. 

"They attacked the hotel suddently. I think that some angels from paradise came to avenge Adam." Alastor's smile widened. He had it. "Thanks dear, don't worry about it anymore. The old Alastor here is going to take care of this from now on." 

He rushed to Lucifer's room. He couldn't wait to propose that offer again. He knocked on the blonde's door and entered the room without waiting for a response. "Your highness! My dearest short king! Let's make a deal." Lucifer glared at radio demon, quite shocked. With what audacity he appeared before him again after that senseless proposal.

"Your majesty, I know you can no longer defend the hotel from the angels, otherwise you would risk losing your privileges and the protection heaven provides to you and your family." Lucifer watched the other's maniacal gaze. He seemed quite desperate to make this deal. "They started attacking again, for revenge." Lucifer remained impassive on the outside, but inside he was panicking. How could he help Charlie? He almost lost protection from heaven for defeating Adam, the only reason they didn't take away his privileges was because he wasn't the one who killed that jerk. 

"I could protect the hotel in your place, if you let me drink you blood as I please."

Alastor murmured the phrase into Lucifer's ear. Alastor felt really elated. He could already taste the king's blood.

 "Fine. You win."

Alastor couldn't contain himself, and as he shook the devil's hand, he bit the fallen angel on the neck and started sucking his blood. Lucifer blushed. What kind of perverted being was that demon? Jumping on him like an animal. He could feel that prick's lips on him; his wet tongue touching his neck. But he didn't really have a choice. It was the only way to protect his daughter.

On the contrary, Alastor was thrilled about the new deal, as he sucked the sweet blood from his king's neck. He could hear Lucifer's annoyed huffs, but he kept sucking anyway. It was never enough, he could keep going forever. Now he understood Angel Dust when he talked about his own addictions. The king was like a drug, he couldn't resist him. 

Alastor got too excited: he hadn't realized he'd pushed lucifer onto the soft mattress behind them. He was now on top of him. His hand behind the devil's head, the long fingers lightly gripping the blond hair. With the other hand he grasped the other's wirst. Lucifer could only remain silent as the radio demon devoured his angel blood.

----------------------------------------

A/N: next chapter coming soon. Hope y'all liked this one. 

p.s.: english is not my first language, so if you find any mistake please point them out!