𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟓

Start from the beginning

"Ow!" You wince as you feel Rindou's grip on your arm tighten even more as he also barks at his friend "You wanna fucking die?!" "Hahah, I can take on you two" Minoru challenges with a grin, wiping some blood from his nose while Ran is still having a strong hold on his collar "But you can ask [Y/n] if she's fine instead of instantly hitting me!! She will tell you that she's okay and nothing that you both think has happened!"

They whip their heads to you with knitted eyebrows and you feel a little pity for him "He- uhm, he was just joking around. I'm good", yanking your arm out of Rindou's grip as you get back into the car because you wanna avoid this embarrassing situation and more questions. You hear your brothers yell at him some more for touching you before they all also finally sit down.

"I'm by the way done with my homework. I can go to Hina now, right?" You question and Ran turns to you as he sits in the passenger seat "Show them to me first" "Minoru already checked them and he will also quickly drop me off at the bowling center" "He can't count to 10 and you let him check your homework?" He scoffs and Minoru snaps at him "I'm going to kill you bastard!", they start arguing again and cause you to show Rindou your homework instead.

After your brother approves it and also corrects a mistake for you, Minoru drives to Shibuya while Ran tells you that they will also be in the area since they have some things to do there.

"Can I leave my backpack here?" You question as the car stops in front of the bowling center. Rindou hums "Yeah, we can take it home with us later but take your phone with you", making you smile while Ran hands you some money "Have fun but don't get in trouble!" "We see us, Pixie" Minoru grins as you unbuckle your seatbelt and open the car door with a smile "Yes, bye bye~"

They wait until you're in the building before driving off while you're heading farther into the main room where the bowling alleys are. You spot Hina sitting beside a girl that has ginger hair and eyes in the same color, a bit further away stand Takemichi with a blue haired boy, playing some arcade games. Hina lifts her hand, waving at you when she sees you approaching them "Hey!"

"My brothers and their friend drove me here. He thought I was going on a date now!" You sit down beside her, shaking your head "Can you believe that? I don't even wanna say out loud what happened!", she chuckles and then gestures to the girl "[Y/n], this is Yuzuha" "Hello" "Hi, nice to meet you!" She greets you back with a friendly smile and you nod your head to the boy that is with Takemichi "And who's that?" "Hakkai Shiba, he is also in Toman as the vice captain of the second division" Hina replies and you hum in acknowledgement "Ah, okay"

Yuzuha sighs a little and gets up "Let's get them going. I wanna go home already, you two also can come with us. I'm sure Hakkai wants to bring Takemichi too" "That's nice" Hina smiles and you three make your way over to Hakkai and Takemichi. When the latter notices you, his expression changes to a more serious one and he sends you a faint nod, letting you know he's finally back.

"Can we go already, Hakkai?" Yuzuha calls out to him a bit annoyed, making him turn to you as well. His eyes meet yours for a brief moment before he quickly flicks them back to her "Yeah, sure! Takemitchy is coming with us" "I do?" Takemichi mumbles surprised, looking at him with uncertainty and causing you to frown a bit about his behavior towards the boy.

"From today on we're bros, got it?" Hakkai roughly lays an arm around Takemichi as you five head towards his house "O- okay!" He sweat drops and smiles nervously, trying to somehow cover up that something was putting him off. Yuzuha looks over her shoulder "When you two are brothers now, then that means I am your big sister too" "Huh, you two are siblings?!" He exclaims in shock.

"Yeah, so go buy me a soda!" She commands and Hina chuckles "Now that you mention it you two do kind of have the same eyes", you couldn't help yourself but laugh quietly when Yuzuha turns to Takemichi and asks how he managed to become Toman's first division captain even though he looks like a lame ass fighter. She also doesn't fail to add that her little brother would be a much better leader but he doesn't want to be one.