"Mane nigga that's my luh'sister she been around for a cool minute with her hot ass best friend Junei" the boy shook his head at the thought of the girl he considered his little sister that he has but never got.

If that makes sense...

Amazi only nodded his head taking in the information. "How she doing".

"Cool she doesn't never give off sad energy or nan just genuine and cool as fuck" Tekari tried his best to explain.

"My luh shoota, ima fuck wit ya tomorrow foo muthafuckas finna hit the hay" Amazi told his new cell mate he thought was actually cool and not on weird creepy shit.

He took in all the information he was receiving and turned on his side and thought about his friendship with girl. He couldn't wait to be released.

"Fasho"

"and that's the beginning of the mud bruddas"

_______

OMNISCIENT
AUGUST 2ND, 2023
📍ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI

1:18PM

The group of 7 sat alongside one another in the game room of Tekari's home.

Thats what they been doing lately, enojoying each other's company or doing the fun activities around the small city.

Kill confirmed by 1MERE and YungLiv played in the background of the room, as everyone either conversed with one another or on their phone doing whatever.

Amazi and Adonis of course were sitting next to each other chatting it up, playing around and overall just enjoying themselves.

Amara on the other hand didn't like what was presented in front of her. She thought Adonis was being fake because she was super close and buddy buddy with Amazi knowing she liked him. She also thought she forgot about her current friends when that wasn't the case.

The girl was simply enjoying her best friend's company especially since it's been years prior their situation.

Junei also didn't like how close they were and felt like she was forgotten about as well, but she wasn't going to speak on it.

The others didn't really care, they knew it was all love between them when it came down to it so they weren't really bothered.

Amara continued to dry hate and make her secret animosity more evident, causing tension to rise in the room. She mugged Adonis and she peeped it by laughing it off and tapping Amazi's arm.

Amara grew furious at the two basically clowning her for her bullshit.

Adonis thought they were cool but dry hating from a distance wasn't cool nor cute especially when you're friends, so she kept her distance.

"Say whatchu keep mugging ha fa wop" Amazi called her out, catching everyone's attention. Tekari being messy as usual pulled his phone out just incase something was bound to pop off.

"I don't know what you're talking about" she laughed, pushing her hair to the side. "Amazon cut the bullshit you been mugging bestie since you met me, if it's pressure let that shit be know, you dry hating from a distance just mad as fuck" he let off. He didn't like the fact she was hating on Adonis for no reason.