005

OMNISCIENT
AUGUST 2ND, 2023
📍ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI

4:13PM
a week and 3 days later

It's been over a week since the group departed from one another and the previous hit Amazi and Tekari did.

After the situation had went down, Amara went to instagram throwing indirect subliminal and going live with Junei, down talking Adonis.

Adonis cut Amara and Junei completely off because they were moving weird and janky and she wasn't fucking with it and she also thought it was real pussy of them because neither one of them had the energy they have now, over a week ago.

But none of this was stopping Adonis from her grind. She was still going to make her money and move how she move with the support from her bestfriend and brother.

All she had left was leaving dirty ass stl and moving to her dream apartment in Dallas Texas.

The previous hit Amazi and Tekari did had them lying low.

Being caught by the police was last on they mind especially since Amazi just got out of jail and both was in jail before.

The new trio, they would say, sat in the living room of Adonis's apartment, playing roblox with one another.

Somehow Adonis was able to convince Amazi and Tekari to play with her and to say, the girl has never been so genuinely happy before.

It was the little to big things she asked for and received, that made her happy at all times.

Adonis sat close than usual next to Amazi as she was intently focused on winning the race they decided to do while playing a random obby.

Of course she was in first place but she wanted that to last til the end of the obby. She was on the 27th level as the boys struggled to get past at least the 10th level.

She groaned as she fell off blue platform, instantly dying making the boys erupt into laughter. She was going to feel the pain they were feeling.

But that didn't stop her she was going to win regardless.

Adonis was then rudely interrupted by a facetime call, immediately rolling her eyes as she seen the contact of Junei's name.

She declined her call and hurriedly blocked her before she got kicked out the game.

Junei calling Adonis made her question Junei's loyalty even more.

How do you go from down talking your bestfriend on live to calling them days later after talking shit! How are you friends with a bitch you're scared of? How do  you pick a phony ass friendship over a real one? Does her "homegirl" know she's calling a bitch they talked bad about?

Many thoughts ran through her mind as she questioned everyone's thats around her loyalty.

"Would y'all ever switch up on me even if we fall out" Adonis asked catching the boys off guard.

The boys paused their mini conversation that they were having, giving Adonis their undivided attention.

"Man bestie you know i'm never going anywhere, you don't gotta question shi either, when you with or not with me, my loyalty, honesty, love, and respect stay 20 down" Amazi reassured her, bring comfort to her.

"And you my li'sista, i'll neva switch up on you bug" Tekari reassured her as well, as he pulled them both into a group hug. "I love you guys" the girl expressed. She knew that they wouldn't cross her.

Right?

_______

"Why'd you kill them" Adonis asked Amazi, as the two were smoking their lives away, per usual.

Tekari had left about an hour ago, claiming that he had to see someone special.

"Whatchu mean" Amazi answered her question with a question, leaning all the way back on the couch, man spreading his legs.

"You know what I mean Mazi, why you do it" she continued to asked. "I did it for us, they deserved it" he said, leaving his response short and simple.

"What do you mean you did it for us and they deserved it.. Amazi they were our parents" Adonis said all confused.

"Key word; were. They weren't our parents that day when they planned to rape and kill us, and they actually did besides killing us" he spat harshly, leaving her speechless and with that, he left the living room going into Adonis room.

Adonis didn't know what to say. She was stuck and confused. She did get raped but if it wasn't for Amazi coming in time, she'd probably be dead. Her curiosity grew as of how he knew they were planning to be raped and killed.

Did Amazi get raped? The question stayed on her mind leveling out her other thoughts presented in her mind.

The girl got up from the couch, going into her room, seeing Amazi lying sprawled out on her bed as he faced the ceiling.

She got on the bed and snuggled up under him bringing him into a warm and embracing hug. To her surprise, he pulled her into his lap and returned the hug he been desiring to give her all day.

"I'm sorry Mazi. I didn't mean to trigger anything" she said into his neck. Amazi thumb circled on her back in a soothing way, bringing peace and comfort to the both of them.

"It's okay, you okay, i'm okay. Let's just focus on the future my baby" he said as he lifted her face up. She nodded her head, indicating she was hearing where he's coming from.

"C'mere" his deep, raspy voiced boomed out as he grabbed her by her neck, placing 3 gentle kisses on her lips, catching the girl off guard as she blushed hard.

"When you gon' stop playing wimme guh" he asked placing more kisses on her lips as she gave in pecking his lips back. "Girl we only been knowing each other for a couple weeks" Adonis playfully rolled her eyes, blushing hard internally.

"More like 20+ years, ion even know why i'm asking when you been my queen since we was in diapers, pull-ups and kiddy drawls and is"...

"Yo queennn?" she dragged out, raising up, shocked. Amazi smacked his lips and moved his bestfriend off of him. He felt played like they ain't go together real bad. "You ain't have to move me" she said, mugging him as she popped her neck.

"You needa stop playing and get with the shits my baby" Amazi said and left her room going into   her connected bedroom.

Adonis was left in a shocked state. Her bestfriend had feelings for her, in which she did but it was when they were kids. She didn't want to ruin their relationship so she brushed her feelings off.

She hate to admit that her bestfriend was a handsome young man and the way he payed attention to her and listened to her made her feelings for him come back.

Maybe it wouldn't hurt to try right?

@pynkamiri
—vote n comment
sorry guys for the wait, longer chapter(s) coming later/soon so stay tuned.