forty five.

Mulai dari awal

"Need this?"

"Oh, yeah," He grins, pulling off the shirt he has on and putting the one I brought down on instead. "Thanks babe, I forgot."

I nod. "I figured you did."

"Those are so cute," Priyanka gushes. "Everything looks amazing so far."

"Wait until you see the backyard," Joe says, giving me a look.

"I couldn't not go all out! It's her first birthday party."

"Exactly," Frankie's voice shows up again, making me turn to notice him walking over with a girl closely behind. "Backyard is dope by the way."

"You looked already?" Nick asks, chuckling.

"Yeah, man, that's where I went," he laughs. "Hi Addie, it's good to see you, you look great."

"Thank you, it's good to see you too," I reply, hugging him back.

"This is Anna, my girlfriend," he grins, gesturing to her.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," I smile, her replying politely back and complimenting the party.

"Where's Willa?" Denise asks, raising her brows.

"She's taking her first nap of the day," I reply. "She only sleeps for about an hour, typically so probably another half hour and she'll be up again. I didn't realize she had fallen asleep at first so I'm not sure exactly how long she's been down."

"Gotcha," she nods. "I feel like it's a bit early for her nap though."

"She takes two a day, mom," Joe mentions, sitting on the couch, gesturing for me to do so too as they do as well.

"She still takes two naps?!" She asks, shocked.

Joe blinks a couple times, nodding. "Yes, mom, she still takes to naps, she turned one two days ago."

"Oh, I just figured she'd be taking one longer nap by now."

I lick my lips, looking away from anyone in the room, trying to bite my tongue.

The doorbell.

"I'll get it," I sigh, standing as Joe's hand stays on my back until I can't be reached anymore. I open the front door to find Kevin and Dani along with two very excited little girls.

"Where's Willa?!" Alena asks.

"She's sleeping right now babe," I tell her, giving her a hug.

"Aw, man," she frowns.

"She'll be awake in just a little bit, I promise."

She grins, running inside and greeting everyone along side Valentina, after she gives me a hug as well.

"Hi," I smile at the two adults who came with the children, giving them each a hug.

"Hey," Kevin smiles.

"Hi," Dani grins, the two of them following me into the living room.

"Wow, this all looks amazing," Kevin says.

"Yeah, it's so cute," Dani continues as the two sit down.

"Thank you," I sigh, sitting back down next to Joe who immediately places a hand on my knee, my hand instinctively covering his.

"So, how have things been Addie? I feel like we haven't seen you in ages," Kevin chuckles.

I nod, shrugging. "It's been good. Busy with Willa but good. Getting into a groove with her helped a lot with my anxiety and I'm getting more comfortable with the idea of taking her out and stuff. It's just taking me some more time."