Joe Jonas and Wife, Addison Jonas, on the brink of Divorce.

I furrow my brows, rolling my eyes at the article and let Willa finish nursing while I continue to scroll before I put her on the floor to clasp my tank and slide my tee back on... only for her to start walking away.

"Willa," I call her, making her turn and smile wide. I grin in response, picking her up and walking down the stairs. "Where's daddy? Say Dada, where are you?"

Joe peeks out from the kitchen, a smile spreading across his lips. "Hi baby girl!"

She giggles and squeals, immediately reaching for him.

"You're one today!" He tells her, grabbing her from me and giving her a kiss on the head. "Holy cow!"

She giggles again, holding onto his arm for dear life.

"We," I start, gaining his attention. "Apparently are on the brink of a divorce."

He furrows his brows. "What?"

"I saw an article while I was nursing her," I tell him, laughing lightly.

He rolls his eyes. "They're really reaching."

I shrug. "Let them. We know we're fine."

By the time breakfast is ready, Willa is reaching for her plate, excited for the food awaiting her as Joe and I sit with her and eat as well, something we've tried to make a priority here recently.

Once we're all done eating, Joe takes Willa into the living room to play with her for a few minutes while I clean up and load the dishwasher, starting the load and making my way to join them, Joe attempting to get Willa to say "dada" as she giggles in response, smiling widely at him.

"Babe, it's definitely going to be mama, not dada," I tell him, smirking as I sit with them.

"No way in hell," he says, giving me a look. "Willa, say dada. Dada."

She giggles again, making me laugh lightly as well.

"Willa, dada. Dada."

"Dada dada dada," she babbles.

My mouth drops. "Are you kidding me?!"

"Yes!" Joe cheers, picking her up and throwing her in the air. "Good job baby!"

"Willa! What about mama?!" I ask, standing and getting closer to her.

She giggles yet again, reaching out for my face, grabbing my nose and then trying to put her hand in my mouth.

"No!" I tell her in a silly voice. "Mama."

She giggles again.

"Mama."

She giggles again before babbling 'dada' a few times.

Joe chuckles, smiling wider than before.

"Willa!" I squeal, grabbing her from him and placing a kiss on her face, allowing her to grab my face, trying to eat my nose in return. "Say mama."

She squeals again, looking at me before reaching back to Joe.

I groan. "I give up."

He chuckles. "She'll say it." He waits a moment. "But she said dada first."

I gently shove him to the side, grinning at him. "Lucky." I smile wider, looking at Willa. "You wanna watch Sully?"

She stares at me blankly, watching me from Joe's lap on the couch while I turn on the movie, the opening credits starting as she squeals in excitement."

Us. | A Joe Jonas FanFiction | Book 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें