4👨‍👧

Many weeks have passed after Beauty was adopted. Now there were only five eleven year olds in Heather's Home.
Today is the day Miss Maleficent re-assigned the children with a different duty and calls out the names of children who performed their duties well. She rewards those children by sending them to the school in the orphanage.
This time Aurora did not oversleep for she did not want her friends to get into trouble.
All thirty-nine children assembled in the hallway at the sound of the siren.
"Hiccup, lead us in prayer", Miss Maleficent said.
Hiccup was a five year old boy. He was smarter than the eight year olds in Heather's Home. He has not been to the school in Heather's Home but he he can repair machines so Miss Maleficent does not spend money in repairing her machines. He always tries to escape but he was never successful.
After Hiccup finished praying, Miss Maleficent announced the reason for the assembly.
"As you all know, today is the day some changes will take place in Heather's Home. First, I will start by mentioning the names of those who performed their duties so well", Miss Maleficent said," They are only seven. Clap for them".
The children gave a loud applause.
"First on my list is Prince. Clap for him as he joins me here", she said.
Once again the children clapped as joyous Prince walked to her. His duty was to welcome visitors.
"Merida and Tiana", she called. The two walked up to her.
"Moana, King, Charles and Elsa", she mentioned.
They also walked to Miss Maleficent beaming with smiles as the children clapped. These four children's duty was to take care of Miss Maleficent's room.
"I'm so happy for her. She'll get to go to school", Cinderella whispered.
"Me too", Ariel whispered back.
"Just praying that Miss Maleficent doesn't send her to the scholars' room", Rapunzel hoped.
The scholars' room was where the children who go to school were kept.
Once you get to go to school, you'd be treated differently. When people come to adopt, the school children are shown first to them. You would also get to go outside the orphanage and if you excel in your exams, you would get to attend school outside Heather's Home.
Miss Helga changed the children's chores. Jaclyn no longer washed the dishes rather, she would now be sent to buy things. Moana no longer sweeps Miss Maleficent's room, she now opens the gate for visitors. Ariel no longer washes Miss Maleficent's clothes, she now sweeps Miss Maleficent's room. Aurora is now the watch girl. She does not feed and bath the dogs anymore. Rapunzel would not prepare the evening meal again because she would now follow  Miss Maleficent's sister, Anna to her shop.
They were all happy with their new chores. None of them was weeding, tending the garden or scrubbing the bathhouse and toilet.
Why shouldn't they be happy?