8👨‍👧

Cinderella went to the living room where Miss Maleficent was waiting for her.
"Yes Miss Maleficent", she said.
"Go and collect my clothes from Mr. George's shop. I've already paid for them. Don't keep long", Miss Maleficent said.
"So sad, Tiana's not here to accompany me", Cinderella said to herself.
Cinderella loved to look and observe what went on. She was walking when she bumped into a young man.
"I'm really sorry. Didn't mean to", she apologized as she helped him pick his things from the floor.
"Doesn't matter pumpkin", he replied with a sweet smile.
"My name's Cinderella, live at Heather's Home", she introduced.
"Charming Remirez", he said.
"Cool", she said.
"Thanks".
Let me help you with your load", she offered.
"Thanks. That's very nice of you", he said.
She helped him after which she continued her long journey to Mr. George's shop.
"Good day little one", Mr. George greeted as soon as she entered his shop.
"Good day Uncle. I'm coming for Miss Maleficent's clothes", she said.
"Yeah, wait a sec", he said and gave her a wink. He took the clothes from the table, placed them in a polythene bag and handed it to Cinderella.
"Tell her that a new collection of clothes is in", he said.
"Okay. Bye", Cinderella said and waved. Mr. George waved back. Cinderella walked back to Heather's Home in silence while looking and reading every poster and billboard she saw.