Prologue

[Non-Canon]

Jack peeked his head into Stolas's office. He looked around, looking for the Goetia prince.  Earlier, Stolas had asked for Jack's assistance in a personal project of his. Jack guessed he could stop by and see what the owl needed help with.

Jack: "Stolas? You in here?"

Stolas walked in from another room with casual attire. The prince looked happy at Jack's appearance. Stolas held the grimoire in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other.

Stolas: "Good to see you Jack! I'm glad you accepted my invitation."

Jack: "Uh, sure! What did you need my help for?"

 Stolas's eyes lit up at the reminder. The owl set down his mug of brown liquid and eagerly walked over. He flipped open his book and searched through the pages before he stopped on a specific spell. The prince looked up from the book with a childish smile.

Stolas: "So, Jack? What do you know about parallel universes, counterparts and the multiverse?"

Jack: "Umm... from what I've seen in shows and cartoons, probably shockingly little."

Stolas held out his hand and a purple mist originated from his palm.  A mysterious mirror formed between his fingers. A curious Jack walked closer, wanting a better look.

Jack: "Is that a... mirror?"

Stolas: "This isn't just any mirror. This object has many uses involving the multiverse. It can allow the user or users to access and travel between different universes."

Jack: "Whoa... thats so cool!"

Stolaz: "Indeed. I was wondering if you would be interested in helping me with some research. Would you be willing to help me explore these different worlds?"

Jack had already had his interest peaked earlier, so now he was even more excited.

Jack: "That sounds awesome! But... why me?"

Stolas: "Do you really think Blitzy would take something like this seriously?"

Jack: "Probably not, but what about Moxxie?"

Stolas: "What about Moxxie?"

Jack: "Hmm... true."

Stolas: "So, ready to get started?"

Jack: "Sure, why not? What's the worst that could happen?"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This book will contain the many adventures of different people in various universes. If you have a story idea, feel free to comment.

Hope you guys enjoy!