[req] Kenny & Chunkz || for you

Start from the beginning

None of it was ever enough. One wrong call in his boxing career, and for all of his lifetime he'd always be the undeserved.

"My brother! Don't worry I got it handled here-" Chunkz said as he gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Congrats brother, I knew you could do it." He whispered only for Kenny to hear, even though he was actually half screaming but no one would hear it due to the noise.

"Ay Kenny! That was rigged! You're a cheater!"

And it was obvious on Kenny's face, how defeated he was. How hurt he was from those words, he worked hard for this. But- of course.

"Shut the hell up you bastard!" Chunkz got out from Kenny's weak grip and found his way down the ring before anyone could stop him. He shouted at the man, and got his hands on the man's collar.

"You don't know shit!" Chunkz screamed and it was a disaster. Everyone got their phones out, and Chunkz and the man were screaming non-stop.

The bodyguards tried stopping them, Niko, Kenny, AJ and Sharky also found their way to where the fight was and tried to stop Chunkz from actually landing a punch on the man. All eyes were on them, and this would definitely stain Chunkz's reputation, and if he actually did something physical- .No, no- that would be the end of Chunkz.

Kenny had to stop it, and so he did. He found his way in between them and pushed the two away.

"Stop!" He screamed, and Kenny never screams. So it definitely shocked Chunkz and the boys.

"I'll- look into it- okay?" Kenny looked at the man against him, with tear stained eyes. Fuck, Kenny hates being so weak. He hates getting angry, because when he does it'll always end up with tears. He thought boxing would toughen him up, but maybe not.

The man could see the shine in his eyes, and he took a step back and his lips formed a line, "I'm sorry-" the man choked out, and Kenny only nodded, as he pulled Chunkz away from the crowd while his team and the boys followed him.

No one questioned when they could see Kenny's eyes glimmering with tears. The crowd looked at Kenny not with admiration, but with sympathy. Kenny's the winner, damn it. Nothing ever goes his way.

They got to the dressing room, and his team gave him one last hug before leaving Kenny with his friends.

"Chunkz, what were you thinking!" Kenny said to him.

"He was talking shit about you! You think I'm just going to let him do that?"

"You didn't see the phones out recording you? Your whole reputation is on the line! Can you imagine what people are going to say to you?"

The three other people in the room probably got the message, as Niko, AJ and Sharky stepped out of the room and it was only Chunkz and Kenny.

"I don't care what they say to me, I care what they say about you! You deserved this win. Act like a champion, Kenny! You know you deserve it-" Chunkz took one step towards Kenny, and Kenny took one step back.

Kenny looked at Chunkz.

Chunkz, with all of the fury and burning flame, while Kenny was the opposite. Kenny was more of a pacifist, with the calm tides of water and waves.

Chunkz would probably be a better boxer than Kenny ever will be if he wanted to. Kenny always goes home after boxing tired, but not tired due to practice, but tired of hurting people. He never liked violence, but Kenny grew up with it and it was all he'd ever known other than YouTube of course. Kenny had to box, to show the world, and to show himself that he's not weak. He's strong.

But still, Kenny still managed to have tears streaming down his face.

"Maybe I don't deserve it- Chunkz- imagine if you defended the wrong champion. They'd be murdering you with words and mean comments!"

Chunkz saw tears, and all of a sudden he wanted to murder that man that told him he didn't deserve it. And to the man that made him cry, himself.

Chunkz hugged Kenny again, this time it wasn't in a rush like before, where Chunkz had an eye to blacken. This time, he was hugging Kenny, to give him the warmth he needed. To congratulate him, tell him how proud he was.

"I didn't defend the wrong person Kenny. Because it's you- you deserve it. Even if you don't think it is. You worked hard for this Kenny, harder than anyone else, harder than that Joker wannabe-"

Kenny is crying now, with all of his emotions on every drop.

"You won, Kenny." Chunkz said softly, and hugged Kenny again. Chunkz didn't bother that Kenny was all sweaty as he hugged him tightly.

"Thank you." Kenny whispered, he didn't know if Chunkz actually heard it but assumed he did because Chunkz kissed him on the side of his forehead.

Maybe Kenny didn't win, but at least he won on this. On Chunkz, on his friends, on life itself. Yeah, that's good enough.

___________________________________________________________

A/N: so, a little short and..very late but I've been busy guys🙈

Again, thanks for the requests to the lovely people I tagged, love u guys <33

Requests are still very open, but might take a long while for me to actually write it, cause I'm really trying to focus on Still Waters now. I've made you guys wait for too long 💀

Votes and comments are always appreciated<33