While she was in the air, Medusa launched several arrow-like "snakes" at Nagisa with great speed. As Nagisa was dashing deeper into the area, using the trees as shields, he noticed how the arrows changed directions in an attempt to impale him. Suddenly the boy turned around, as he held up his right hand in its hand-blade position.

"Water Breathing, Eleventh Form....."

"..........Dead Calm."

One by one, all the arrows were sliced apart and falling onto the ground

One by one, all the arrows were sliced apart and falling onto the ground. Just as Nagisa stopped Medusa's attack, he suddenly spun his body as he kicked Hiroaki in the chin. Next he swung his left elbow behind him as he hit Shigeaki in the gut. When the boy glanced around, he saw Gun wasn't in his field of vision.

"I see, so you're using this situation to test me. You sneaky bastard."

"You seem to have gotten stronger, Human Debris. If only you had this strength during my research."

Suddenly two arrows appeared on the ground right underneath the Kojima brothers. As the two were suddenly flung towards Medusa's direction, the two brothers spun their bodies as they landed on their feet. Soon Medusa smiled at this situation. It was now three against one.

"Lukewarm."

"What was that human debris? We clearly outnumber you. The Kojima brothers are from the 0 generation which was a more ferocious time than the peaceful one you live in now. Plus you're facing me, who was strong enough to be a Chief in the very organizati-'

"Your fucking response and actions are lukewarm. If you wanted me to feel even slightly in danger, you should've brought three-thousand on your side. Medusa..I'm not going to just kill you. I'm going to rob you of everything you hold dear, just like you did to me all those years ago."

The Kojima brothers and Medusa felt a shiver down their spine. Right now, Nagisa was about to copy someone. They could tell that much as he hasn't taken his usual stance. However, one thing was certain. Right now, due to who he is copying right now, Tomioka Nagisa was about to surpass the 0 Generation.