P̴̧̭̮̫͛̑ŗ̶͉̭̖̔͒͊o̸̗͕͆͐͝l̴͔̓͗̿̈ō̵̥̺̕g̴̲̰͗̓͘u̸̧͓̠̤̽͝e̴͚͆

"She toyed with the joystick, day in, day out.
A fast food restaurant with only one employee, a basement turned into an arcade hall, several old arcade machines - this was her childhood.

She didn't have a legal name or an identity number, only a nickname the proprietress chose for her.
She did not have any friends, but she was not lonely.
She liked the game of Pong - two lines and a dot of light, the simplest of ball games. She could play it for a whole day.
She liked Battle Wheel 32 - eight blocks of different colors on a matrix-drawn sky. There was only one rule: Win, no matter what.
She liked Geometric Wars, Odysseus, and Star Cheetah. The score records on these games were filled with astronomical numbers left by other patrons.

She toyed with the joystick, day in, day out.
Until one day, only one name remained on all of the score records.

She set down the joystick and looked around the empty basement.
Many people have sought respite in this place, but few stayed behind.
Many have left, but few returned.
She blinked and turned off the screen.

That night, the only employee of the fast food restaurant said goodbye to proprietress, and became the next person to leave.
The game called Basement ended that night."

"Hey, how does this sound like? I like it."
Night had fallen hours ago. She was still up, in front of her was tons of digital screens and screens, just screens. Of cameras, databases, you named it. No matter how thick, how thorny, and how difficult the security was, she can crack it with ease.

For as, to a genius, nothing stood up as too difficult to solve. To this superb hacker, the universe was simply a game. Right now, she was staring at her PC screen. Silver Wolf blinked, trying to write her life was, well, proving to be not as easy as she expected, but that didn't mean that she'll give up that quickly.

Leaning against her chair, she sighed and reached out to grab a drink,
"I need a decent break."

No name, no identity, didn't even know where she came from, don't remembered anything, Silver Wolf rubbed her temples, she didn't care about who were her parents, or where she came from. Like in most video games, the protagonists' important stuff was missing, forgotten, needed to be find, etc...

"...I don't care." She leaned over onto the chair and stretched her limbs. She had hacked all of the security cameras in the world (exclude the ones in private houses and homes), just to be in case something interested happened.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh." Groaned the hacker, "Can I at least have some fun?"

"Ready, set, game on!"

She threw her game console onto the floor, which was covered with soft mattresses and pillows the consol landed with a soft 'thud'. Once again, she would broke a game record here and there out of boredom. Nothing much to do in here, the place she was in. A quite confined and snuggy space, made from the hacked reality, or like how Silver Wolf called it, spawn point. Here she called home, though to her, there isn't really a home to begin with. Staring at the digital screens, which monitored a lot of stuffs. Her health, heartbeats, basically physical health, to her mental, the world's temperature (which was kinda rising).

In a word, she isolated herself from the world outside, but still, in a way, kept in touch.

Crazy, right?

Silver Wolf rested her head on a pillow, thinking, about nothing really. Her mind would whizzed from one thing to another. She taught herself to do things, yes she know how to cook, but rarely did it, since she would just really live of from snacks and drinks. Don't really like fizzy drinks, but prefer cold water, they would woke her up if she needed to broke a very important game record, or a ready-to-burnt-out-night of gaming, trying to get a limited character on a gacha game. She needed little food to survive, same with water, a bowl of Ramen is enough to keep her alive for, about half a day.

Earning money was easy, people would contacted her if their digital devices were hacked or crashed, and she would helped them in exchanged for money. Of course, she used fake name, and herclients never knew who she was, and those were normal people.

To the underground, she was feared and respected at the same time, they paid quite a large sum to get the information they wanted.

She didn't care what they do to those information, not her problem. She only card that if they stood in her way.

They're dead.

And that's what matters.

Nothing else.