" How I feel about you is my headache Rivan, I'll again say that I'll never complain you about my feelings towards,  you don't need to love me , if you don't feel anything for me , even if I love you,  then too you don't have to worry about it, infact I'm happy with my unrequited love , which is completely mine , yes I tried to mend things between us , maybe I'll do in future as well , not because I want you to feel something about me , but because it's my feelings which make me do it . So you don't need to worry. " Sanvi said softly, having a soft smile but her eyes had some traces of tears as well .
While Rivan's heart clenched listening to her words . This is the reason why he always wanted to stay away from her , because he knew that he would surely end up hurting her , without even doing anything.  He held her hands which were on a small distance from his chest , and said creasing her cheeks with his another hand,
" don't do this bachha , please don't,  you'll hurt yourself very badly,  and I'll never be able to forgive myself for this. You,  you have become  my comfort zone,  it feels good to argue with you , it's true that....I will never be able to...to love you but still you are very special to me and trust me bachhe it would be like dying 100 deaths , upon seeing you getting hurt , that too because of me . Trust me Sanvi,  right now you are my most precious possession bachha , and I really really don't want to lose another friend of mine . "

The unshed tears in Sanvi's eyes just fall without any warning and Rivan hugged her tightly.

Next morning,  everyone was getting ready for a new day , with new hopes , except Vidhi , who was glaring at Rishan for the stunt he had pulled yesternight , while Rivan was giving her apologetic smiles every now and then

Next morning,  everyone was getting ready for a new day , with new hopes , except Vidhi , who was glaring at Rishan for the stunt he had pulled yesternight , while Rivan was giving her apologetic smiles every now and then .
" stop smiling you  frog , otherwise I'll break your teeth ." Vidhi said gritting her teeth , while  Rishan's smile dropped upon listening the name , she gave to him just now. 

" You ungrateful lizard,  don't you think you should just thank me for getting you some days off from your work.  " Rishan said raising his brows .

" day off my foot , what impression it would have left on my boss , that it hasn't been even two days since I joined,  and now only I'm going for an off , just because of my good for nothing frog husband's stupid story. " Vidhi said hitting him with cushion,  while Rishan just tried to dodge from her . Giving him one last cushion smack , Vidhi stormed out of the room , when she heard her sister,  Vanika,  calling out her from the hall. 

As soon as Vidhi left the room , Rishan heard someone laughing badly at the doorstep and,  upon looking,  he found his twin elder brother,  Rivan standing over there,  laughing like maniacs,  holding his stomach.  Rishan gave him an annoyed look , when Rivan called him ' frog ' .
" can you just shut your mouth. " Rishan said being irritated.
" no frog , I can’t....haahaaa ......owww o my god .....hahaha haahaa frog.....hahaha,.....what a name.....hahaha..." He kept on laughing while Rishan just rolled his eyes at his brother. 

" Rivan , I'm saying this gor the last time,  just stop laughing. " Rishan said gritting his teeth.

" Okay okay,  I'll but don't you think you should just learn some manners, I'm elder among both of us , how could you call me by my name , Vidhi calls Sanvi , ' bhabhi ' , atleast learn some manners from your wife only" Rivan said,  irritating his twin more .

" Oh just shut up,  just because you are born merely 2 minutes earlier than me , I'm not going to call you bhaiya or something, so just don't get any misunderstandings and about Vidhi,  so bhabhi is elder to her , that's why,  now come to the point, or just get lost ." Rishan spatted being irritated by his brother's time to time evil smirks , which clearly told that he was going to be teased by him because of the nickname which his dear little wife had given him .

" ohh yeah,  I came to give you this file,  review it , it's about the deal with Mr Nair , there are some issues which require your attention. " Rivan said handling him a blue file ,while Rishan nodded looking at it .

" OK I'll see ." Said Rishan

" so I'll take my leave now , see you at the dining table,  Frog " Rivan ran out , laughing,  while Rishan threw his slipper in the way, from where his twin brother had just gone,  but unfortunately it missed it target. 

Rivan was smiling to himself recalling his twin brother's face , when he bumped into someone,  but his eyes turned cold , as soon as he saw the person, standing infront of him.

On the other hand Vanika was looking at him with concerned eyes, 
" are you okay,  " she asked. 
" look where you go  " Rivan said rudely,  ignoring her question,  and was about to move when her another question stopped him in his track .
" Sanvi told , you had a nightmare last night, are you not taking your medications ?"

" It's none of your business, so  please stay away from my matters bhabhi" He replied very rudely , putting extra stress on bhabhi, looking at her with cold eyes .
Vanika felt bad by his tone and behaviour but still she tried saying one last time " Rivan,  please don't ignore your...."

" stop showing me your fake concern, your every concern, care and relation  with me has already ended four years ago , and the one who ended it was you . You were the one who spoiled our every relation , when you chose my brother over me , that day . So just stop meddling with my matters snd stay away from me ." Saying so Rivan walked away from there , leaving Vanika heartbroken,  with her eyes full of tears.

Unknown to both of them , there was someone,  who was listening to them , and that someone was Ruhan,  who was feeling guilty for their conditions.

Heyyyyy guys, here's a surprise update for you all , a chapter dedicated to my personal favorite couple, Rivan and Sanvi,  do lemme know what do you think about them

Heyyyyy guys, here's a surprise update for you all , a chapter dedicated to my personal favorite couple, Rivan and Sanvi,  do lemme know what do you think about them . So go read and please hit the vote button as well ,ohhh don't forget to comment and share. 
Bye 👋