The Italian Mafia; Book 1

Hello, welcome, a few things about this book:

This is the very old version of Adopted by The Mafia King. It was edited a while ago, but the book is currently in the process of being completely, 100%, rewritten.

I wrote this book in 2016, I'd just turned 15 when this book started so it could be a bit cringy, it's definitely my older writing style.

The new version is written in a more mature light and the new version will be written completely from a third person point of view instead of the first person points of view that it bounces between.

The New version is likely going to have a title change and the series also finally has an official name. The new book name is still a toss up right now I have a few in mind, but the series will now be known as The Italian Mafia

I really appreciate the love and support that you guys constantly show this book, I do still visit this account from time to time since I have a few unpublished works on here that I love to add to and mess around with (maybe they'll eventually see the light of day in my new Writing Prompts book on my other account CamryPaige ) Plus I also use this version as a sort of guide to make sure the new version doesn't stray too far or at least hits some of the key points in this original version.

This book is here to stay. Even after the new version is released (TBD), I will not remove this free version, no matter how cringy it is, it still holds a very dear place in my heart and I'm still proud of it.