(Short) 𝙰𝚕 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚖 + 𝙺𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚑 - 𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

UGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! WRITER'S BLOCK SUCKS MASSIVE DIIICCKKK!!!!! I HATE THISSSSSS!!!! FUCK ME GENTLY WITH A CHAINSAW PLSSSSSSSS
_______________________________

   Ah, yes, Valentine's day. The day love is in the air and confessions are spread. Though it is the holiday for one to be in love and confess, live their life and rejoice in their already formed relationship, you have decided not to celebrate it and instead read your recently purchased book on the topic.
Romantic comedy, romance and mystery, romance and thriller, and your undoubtedly favorite, fluff and smut. You had no shame of these guilt pleasures, you'd even read them in public for any bystander to peak at.

One day, however, you sat in the Akademia's library, indulging yourself in some well written smut that made you squeal internally.

As they finally embraced, their bodies pressed together as their tongues danced in each other's mouths. Their minds coveted in lust and desire. The cloaked woman held her tightly and soon-

Little did you know, your roommate peaked over your shoulder and read along with you. You jumped, startled, and closed your book immediately.
"Kaveh? What the hell, what are you doing here?" You asked, placing your book on the table in front of you.
Kaveh seemed disappointed that you closed such an interesting book, but answered your question nonetheless.
"I was looking for you," he said as he pulled out the chair beside you and sat down. "I was planning to take you on a bit of holiday shopping. You know, it being Valentine's day and all."
As you were about to reply to Kaveh's offer, a deep, indifferent voice sounded behind the both of you.
"Sorry, but they already said yes to lunch with me."
It was none other than Al Haitham and he seemed to be slightly smug as he walked to stand beside you. He leaned onto the table staring right into your eyes.
"Speaking of which, I made reservations at the tavern too, (Y/N)," Al Haitham smiled ever so slightly as he said that.
This seemed to trigger something in Kaveh as he got up abruptly, crossing his arms at Al Haitham for even talking, just talking.
"Can't I have just one day with (Y/N) without you ruining it?" He asked. "It's always 'sorry, they can't. We're hanging out today'. Can't you ever consider my feelings? I wanted to just have one day where-"
"The reservation is for all of us," Al Haitham interrupted. "I knew you'd whine about it so I decided it'd be fine if you came along."
Kaveh shut his mouth just as quick as it had opened to protest and let his arms fall to his sides, somewhat embarrassed of his little outburst. He kept silent and refused to look in Al Haitham's direction as he sat back down.

You wanted to giggle at the banter, but figured Kaveh wouldn't appreciate that. You sighed instead and opened your book back up. You found the last sentence you read and continued.

The cloaked woman held her tightly and soon a suppressed moan escaped Fiona's lips. Luckily for them, this cavern was secluded and no one would be able to hear the sounds of their love blossoming in such a tiny room. The cloaked woman moved her hands upwards, towards Fiona's breasts and-

"What are you reading?" Al Haitham asked, skimming over the page you were reading in curiosity and mock surprise.
"A book," you replied and closed your book as he and Kaveh started to look at the words as well.
"Valentine's day romance collection, huh? I didn't pick you for the type of person to enjoy this holiday."
Kaveh murmured softly, "And I didn't pick you for the type of person to enjoy this type of literature..."
Al Haitham turned to Kaveh, indifference in his face.
"It's quite a good book, Kaveh," he said. "I've read it and I have to say the writing is surprisingly perfect with how descriptive it is."
"Don't say it like that..." Kaveh shrunk into himself and sighed. "Just... When is this reservation?"
"In just a few hours," Al Haitham said. "How about in the meantime I teach you to appreciate the kind of literature (Y/N) and I enjoy?"
You wanted to sink into yourself too having been exposed. What's worse than having your roommates find out this is what you read in your room?
Kaveh shook his head, a speckle of blush rising to his cheeks.
"No, no," he mumbled. "I think we should just leave (Y/N) to their book."
Al Haitham shrugged and took Kaveh's hand.
"Alright then, let's go."