𝙰𝚢𝚊𝚝𝚘 + 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊(+𝙰𝚢𝚊𝚔𝚊) - 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍

Yep, love. It's a two in one special for my specials!!! Honestly love these two. They are both in my top 5

_________________________________________

Occasionally you'd visit the Kamisatou Estate, for work of course. But lately you've been visiting because a friend invites you often. Ayaka and yourself are quite close friends, and despite your relationship with her must only be about business you two find your ways to each other to hang out. But you don't like being with her just because of that. Why? Because you slowly started to find an interest in her brother and your work associate, Kamisatou Ayato.

Why? You had no idea. The lingering thought of him sat in your mind everytime you're anywhere near his office. Sadly he isn't the only one at the Kamisatou estate that leaves you breathless. Ayaka's friend and assist is so nice to you. His smile. His ginger hair. His green eyes. It is as if the Archons themselves have blessed you with two beautiful boys and you're not sure who to choose. But would they really care what you think of them? You're not sure...

"(Y/N)? Did you zone out again?" Ayaka asked you. You flinched as you weren't expecting to hear her break into your thoughts. "Oh yes. Sorry, I was just thinking..." You replied.

True. You were generally always thinking of what Ayato or the ginger would think if they knew you thought of them in such a manner.

"Well, it's okay. I'll just repeat what I had to say." Ayaka said as she took a sip of the tea in front of her. "I'll be gone for a while with another friend of mine. I know your family will be here for a few more days, so how do you feel about staying here with my brother until I come back?" For a moment you weren't sure if any of this truly was real and you were still in your clouded thoughts. "Really?!" You asked, a bit too excited. "Don't worry, I'll be back as soon as possible." Ayaka said reassuringly. "But for the few minutes I am here, I'll properly introduce you to Thoma." She said.

You two stood up from the patted floor and dusted yourselves off. You followed Ayaka to wherever she was leading you. She seemed giddy while doing so. Soon you two where near Ayato's office, which made your face turn a tint of pink. But instead of getting into his office Ayaka proceeded to walk on.

"Where exactly are we going?" You asked her. "Just around the corner." Ayaka replied as you two turned the corner. You walked on until you two saw a ginger haired man walk out of a room. It was him. The ginger haired assist of the Kamisatou siblings. "Thoma!" Ayaka yelled at the man. He turned his attention over to us and there sprung his familiar smile. Your face began to burn up at an alarming rate.

"Oh, Ayaka and (Y/N)." Thoma said to you two both. "Is there anything you two need?" His obedience to people. His politeness. What more else could he give? "I'll be out with the traveler for a few days and I just need you to keep (Y/N) occupied until I get back." Ayaka explained, during her explanation, despite Thoma looking at her, his smile was most likely directed at you. "I can do that." Thoma replied. "I'm sure it'll be quite interesting."

What was this man doing to you? Making you flustered. Heated up. Your thoughts were running and clouded once again. Not being able to think straight.

"Thank you so much, Thoma." Ayaka said, as she clasped her hands together. "I'll be getting a head start just in case I don't find them where we intended to meet." Ayaka began to run passed you and Thoma. You weren't sure if you saw it right but you swore you saw Ayaka smirk in the corner of your eye.

After a few seconds of silence, Thoma spoke up. "So, what would you like to do?" Thoma asked you. "Can I, uh, maybe we can take a walk?" You suggested. Thoma nodded his head and looked at you in anticipation. You looked back at him and his light emerald eyes... "Are you going to lead or should I take us somewhere?" Thoma asked. "Oh sorry..!" You said as you started to walk onward.

The walk was a quiet stroll. It wasn't anything awkward that you wanted to end, it was something peaceful that you tried to stretch out as long as possible. You and Thoma never uddered a word to each other, but that was fine. You were both happy either way. However, your subconscious lead you to a place you hadn't noticed. Ayato's office.

"Do you want me to knock?" Thoma asked. He broke into your clouded thoughts. "Uhm, can we go inside?" You asked back. "You know, I just want to make sure he's not busy." "I'm sure he isn't busy." Thoma replied with a soft smile. Thoma knocked on the door for you. Soon enough, you two heard a voice from inside. "Who is it?" You heard a raised voice. "It's Thoma and Mx. (L/N)!" Thoma said.

There was silence before shuffling was heard from inside. Soon the door opened to reveal Kamisatou Ayato. "Ah, (L/N), Thoma. How are you two?" He asked, stepping aside to let you both into his office. "We're great, my Lord." Thoma replied. "We just went for a walk today." You, Ayato and Thoma walked over to Ayato's work desk and sat down near it. "Is that so? That must've been relaxing." Ayato's voice was deep and calming, easily making you more relaxed. "It was quite relaxing." Thoma's voice was much more excited. Like a puppy. A cute, ginger haired, green eyed puppy.

Thoma and Ayato continued to talk on. You were silent, of course. The sound of these two men's voices put you in a tranquil space. A mindset you liked. Soon enough they both noticed your silence.

"Is anything wrong, Mx. (L/N)?" Thoma asked, a worried look in his eyes. You shook your head and smiled. "I just like hearing you two talk." You replied.

The words slipped out of your mouth on accident. They were just supposed to be your inner thoughts...

Your face turned red quickly. Thoma smiled, now knowing you're okay. Ayato slightly smirked. "Adorable." Were his only soft and subtle words. It didn't help with the reddening of your face. "I'm glad you think so, Mx. (L/N)!" Thoma replied to your comment. "I like hearing you talk as well, so talk with us." You nodded your head, even with the embarrassment, and talked with them until the Sun fell.