(SUGGESTIVE) 𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢 - 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝙰

I practically live in the comment sections of these playlists. Ong

Anyway, Welcome to tonight's game show called "WHAT'S THE SHORTEST ONE SHOT YOU'VE EVER READ?" (this one)

------------------------------------

Great... Just great.

You were an infamous burglar. Known for your persuasive attitude and "rough night" escapades. And once you were finally caught, you were almost instantly put in the Fortress of Meropide.

Luckily, your persuasive attitude got you enough respect and credit coupons quick, but that's not what you cared about. You cared about getting out of here, no matter how many other people liked it here. You found everyone weird or obnoxious. Peace with the people of Meropide? No thanks. You wanted to go back to your old life.

It was midnight and you were wide awake, plotting a way to leave this place. It didn't take long for you to get an idea and sneak out of your room.

The guards, to say the least, were easy to convince to let you through, and before you knew it, you were near his office.

You didn't bother knocking as you walked in. To no one's surprise, Wriothesley was sitting at his desk organizing paper work.

For a moment, you froze.

To be quite honest, you'd never really seen him. You've only ever caught glimpses of him from the corner of your eye and the only time you were even remotely close to seeing him, you were unconscious in the nurse's office.

Now that you saw him clearly, Wriothesley didn't look half bad.

And it didn't take long for him to catch you staring.

"Oh, (Y/N) I'm guessing?" He asked as though he was expecting you to show up. "What are you doing here so late? Isn't it bedtime?" He was smirking, definitely teasing you.

"I'm not a child, Wriothesley." You shot back.

His interest was now piqued. No one in the Fortress of Meropide has ever called him by name. No one would dare.

"And actually, I have a reason for being here." You walked closer to his desk and leaned on it.

"What may that be?" Wriothesley's smirk didn't disappear at all. In fact, it only grew. "Begging to get released? You know, your sentence isn't even close to over."

"Not exactly..." You trailed off as you started to slowly unbutton your shirt, revealing your bare chest. "Just an... exchange."

Wriothesley glanced at your chest before looking back at you. "I'm listening." He put down his work papers and that was enough clarification that you were definitely getting out of this place tonight.

You smiled innocently as you made your way around his desk and closer to him. You didn't know if it was obvious but you were blushing. Really blushing.

You brought yourself to sit on his lap and hold onto his collar. You wanted to unbutton his jacket, but he stopped you.

"Wait, you haven't really told me about this 'exchange'." Wriothesley stated as he placed his hands on your thighs.

"Alright then. It's actually quite easy." You inched your face towards his ear and whispered, "my body for my release."