𝙽𝚞𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎 - 𝚂𝚎𝚊 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 pt.2

HAH! YOU THOUGHT!

(Context: so in the first part of this I was like "floating around isn't all you did that night" or some bs like that)

YOU ALMOST THOUGHT I WAS TALKING ABOUT SEX BUT I LIED!!!!! I FUCKING LIED!!!!!! EAT DOG SHIT!

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled program...

_________________________________________

"Alright. I don't see any harm in it." You replied with a small yet warm smile.

Nuevillette noticed your smile, and though he was a little surprised, he smiled back.

"Thank you, (Y/N). I'm positive this will be a night to remember."

--------------<3

His phrasing made your heart race. He really didn't get it, did he?

"... Right." You blurted out, realizing you were quiet for far too long.

You started taking off your shirt and pants, all while Nuevillette watched. No noticeable reaction from him other than his eyebrows rising slightly by your complexion.

You tossed your clothes near the court record. You were practically shaking in your own embarrassment, lucky it was cold so that didn't seem out of the ordinary considering you were half naked.

"You look... so... merveilleuse." Nuevillette said and he seemed to mean it to. He called you wonderful, you've never been called that...

You blushed and hesitated before answering, "Thank you, Monsieur Nuevillette."

You walked passed him and made your way to the ocean. Nuevillette simply followed you with his eyes.

Once your body was in the water, you felt tranquil. Your lower torso was fully engulfed in water, just below your chest. You were shaking, this time due to the cold.

Nuevillette finally followed after you and practically starting floating immediately after.

You played in the water (kinda), dipping yourself entirely in the water, staying there for a minute before popping back up at a completely different spot. Despite the silence Nuevillette provided, it didn't feel awkward at all. It made you feel... special when you noticed him staring at you from the corner of your eyes. He looked as he... needed you in some way.

After several minutes, you starting getting colder. Now it was definitely noticeable that you were freezing and shivering. Nuevillette noticed and instead of advising you to get out and put you clothes back on, he just stared.

"Do you want to leave, (Y/N)?" He asked as he noticed you hold the sides of your arms.

"It's fine, Monsieur Nuevillette. I can get over it!" You reassured him, though he wasn't convinced.

Nuevillette brought himself closer to you and held your hand gently. "Come now, (Y/N). I think it's time you get out."

You were slightly distraught and upset not knowing if he hated you or-

"I'll sit with you on the sand. That way I can warm you up." He stated before your train of thought could fully depart.

You couldn't speak, but Nuevillette sophisted with a simple nod of your head.

He took you to shore and you both sat next to the ocean. Your head was put on Nuevillette's chest while you rested your hands on his waist. He held your head softly with his hand, practically patting you.

You're so immersed in the situation, you don't ever want it to end. Your eyes felt heavy, but you didn't want to sleep. Until you heard Nuevillette's voice.

"(Y/N), don't overwork yourself. Speak up, please. If you need a break, just ask."

You sighed, yet kept quiet.

"I don't know how this has impacted us at all, but I hope because of this, we have bonded... Just a little. (Y/N), you aren't just an assistant to me. You're someone who needs to be cared for."

You were on the bare edge of crying. Instead you silently sniffled.

"I don't know what these words mean to you, but... I care about you."

Suddenly you felt something on the top of your head and the sound of a kiss. He... kissed you.

"Sleep well, love."