(NSFW) 𝚇𝚒𝚊𝚘 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚜 - 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 "𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍"

Omg, love. My first time writing NSFW for the public to read~ (It gets sorta comedic at the end, idk why)

Honestly, even though no one reads this stupid book, it's still feels nice that five people know of my existence.

Also, should I post these on AO3? I've been thinking about it for a while tbh.
_________________________________________

Adeptus Xiao
(His first time feeling horny)

– At first he would think it's like a cold, flu or any type of other illness that humans experience and not talk to you about it yet.

– Soon it would irritate him and he'd start feeling hot and uneasy when he thought about you.

– He'd slowly start noticing where the sensation is coming from and would get embarrassed and would not talk much with others for the rest of the day.

– Once he gets home and finally sees you, that's when he actual tells you what's going on.

(not) Mini Smuttshot

You were at home in the kitchen, reading one of your favorite smutty romance novels. When suddenly the front door opened roughly, swinging until it banged on the wall behind it. Xiao stood in the door frame, looking rather frustrated and... embarrassed?

You put your book down on the counter and continued to look at him. Xiao soon made eye contact with you and almost instantly you noticed the lust in his eyes, something you've never seen until that point.

Xiao proceeded to make his way towards you. You still looked at him with no real expression other than slight surprise.

"Hello, love~" you greeted him once you finally found your words. "How was your day-?"

Xiao then hugged you without warning, placing his hands on your hips. He then rest his head on your shoulder and you two stood there in silence for just a second.

Then suddenly, he whimpered.

"Xiao, are you okay?" You asked him, with no real concern as you had a slight idea of what could be going on. His grip on your hips got slightly tighter.

"I feel s-so strange. I don't know what's going on..." Xiao's voice was soft and low, seemingly hesitating before silently whimpering again, pressing his body onto yours a lot more.

'Is he trying to get some friction without me noticing?' You thought to yourself.

You smirked and placed one hand on his waist and the other on his hand placed on your hips.

"Strange? Strange how?" you teased. Wanting to get a reaction out of him in this dire situation.

He became slightly shakier than before and place his lips on your neck. Xiao mumbled something into your neck that you couldn't quite hear.

"Sorry, I didn't hear that. Can you please repeat?"

"My... thing is... You should know." He said, finally getting off your shoulder and looking you in the eyes. His face was as red as you've ever seen it and he had an adorable pout.