𝙳𝚒𝚕𝚞𝚌 - 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝.2

You get the jist by now...
__________________________________________

You wake up to an unfamiliar room laying on an unfamiliar bed. You felt strangely warm despite you being half naked. You were flushed at the memories of last night. How you'd had your first kiss. Master Diluc feeling the same way. And even more embarrassed at the events that accured afterwards.

You tried to get up and examine your surroundings when you realized there were arms wrapped around you. You froze as the stronge arms pushed a bit more closer to its owner, Diluc.

"Morning, love." he said with a deep and raspy voice. "Finally wide awake?"

Diluc pushed you more towards his own body, soon you realize his chest was bare too.

"Master Diluc, what exactly did we do last night." you asked, holding back the strong urge to shut up and enjoy the morning.

Diluc let out a small chuckle and held you tighter. You blushed even more.

"You don't need to worry. Not one heard us." He replied.

He loosened his grib around your waist and you took that as an opportunity to get up and get your clothes. Diluc lazily sat up on the bed watching as you scrambled for your clothes half naked.

"I promised to help out the knights today." you scolded yourself. "And, as you can see, I forgot all about it yesterday."

Diluc smiled at you as you put on your clothes in a rush. Once you were done you flashed a smile towards Diluc.

"I may not remember much from last night, but I had fun."

Diluc smiled back at you as you left the bedroom in a hurry.

The day went on as normal. You rushed home to get yourself ready for the day. You helped out at the cathedral. And you did end up helping the knights, mostly Jean, with their tasks.

Once Jean was done with her thanks', you walked out of the room, closed the door behind you and turned around to see a much too familiar face.

"Good morning, (Y/N)" Kaeya greeted as his face was a little too close to yours.

"Morning Kaeya, do you need any help?" you asked with a smile towards him.

"No, I'm just fine." Kaeya replied with a smirk. "It seems like you've help people just a enough this week. Especially Master Diluc."

You froze with a flushed face as Kaeya turned away from you and walked out of the Favonius building.

Kaeya seemed to want to tease you all day for how flustered you were. He seemed to go straight to you whenever you two just happened to be in the same distance of each other. It made you wonder who exactly heard you and Diluc last night and why did they only tell Kaeya? You decided to pack your suspicions and assume he just guessed, but it didn't seem right. So the following day you decide to speak up about it.

"Kaeya," you said to him.

You were both at the tavern.

"Oh (Y/N), how are you this night?" he replied with a smug smirk. "Anything fun you'd like to share? Anything about Master Diluc?"

You hid your flustered self away and stepped more forward until you were intimatingly close enough.

"No, but I do have a question." you said as you glared into his eyes. "How do you know what we did?"

Kaeya didn't seem intimated as he chuckled a bit.

"I just happened to over hear it." he said. "You're awfully loud."

Now, at this instant, you were a red mess once again.

"He... I swear I wasn't making any noise." you mumbled to yourself. Then to Kaeya, "You must have seen us somehow..!"

You tried your best to whisper.

"It would have been a sore sight for the eye to see." He mumbled, sipping some dandelion wine. "Besides, I'd never tell a soul, so why worry so much?"

You bit your bottom lip a bit to think about how honestly he said that. You knew Kaeya, right? He'd never do such a think... You think.

"F.. Fine..! But just know I have my eye on you." you said, giving him the stink eye.

"I'm terrified!" he jokingly said as you walked out of the door, still eyeing him.

Like an idiot you weren't watching where you were going and bumped into someone. You stopped, turned around and looked up to see his face.

"Hello (Y/N)" Diluc said with a slight smile. "How are you?"

You smiled to see a face that didn't annoy you that much.

"Oh, I'm fine." you smiled back. "A little annoyed, but fine."

Diluc smiled a softer smile at you. Thinking of all the bullshit you've probably been threw with the knights around.

"Is it Kaeya?" he asked, his smile fading.

You froze a bit. He knew and he didn't say anything? FOR TWO DAYS?

"You... knew?" you asked, breathless.

"He teased me about it earlier the other morning." Diluc said with folded arms. "Never stopped shutting up."

... 'And you never told me?' you thought.

"I didn't want you to feel embarrassed because he did have a point when he said you were loud." he looked at you again with that cute smile of his.

You were more red than ever. Even a little shaky.

"Oh great." you laughed to yourself. "He'll never let us live that down."

"I don't expect him too." Diluc countered. "I'll treat you to a drink for the trouble."

You smiled.

"Thank you, Diluc!"