valentines day special

(Sorry I've been so inactive. A lil explanation of my life after this chapter 🩷)

ISIS SIGHED, TURNING off her living room tv, just as she was going up the stairs, she heard a knock at her front door

ISIS SIGHED, TURNING off her living room tv, just as she was going up the stairs, she heard a knock at her front door. She groaned loudly, taking paths and going to the front door. James had been travelling for about a whole month, he hadn't been home in what seemed like so long, so Tom thought he'd pay Isis a little visit.

"Hey Isis! Happy Valentine's Day..!" Said Tom awkwardly, handing Isis a bouquet of white and pink tulips, and a cute stuffed animal, a bunny.

"Uhm- thanks?" She said quietly, taking the stuff and throwing it onto the couch.

"I heard that James has been out of town- out of country so I thought maybe-."

"Tom really?"

"What..?"

"Just for sex?"

"Maybe- but also I really like you and you know it."

"Do I know it though, Tom?"

"Well maybe the way I act doesn't help my case, but you know I can't control it."

"I know you can't. But I just can't be with someone like you."

"Buy you can- just try."

"I don't wanna out all that effort into just one person."

"But you can- cmon Isis you're gonna make me beg?"

"Yea." Said Isis, a small smirk creeping onto her face.

"Fuck no."

"Then get out."

"Okay fine- Isis just one chance- if not- 1 round. Come on."

"1 round?"

"Just 1."

"No."

"Come on please."

"No."

"I'll take you out for a nice dinner."

"I said no."

After they went back and forth- somehow- they found each other dressing quickly infront of Isis' bed.

"I fucking hate you Tom-"

"I love you so much- Isis."

"Shut the fuck up and leave."

"See you tomorrow!!" Said Tom, leaving in a hurry.

Sorry for the short chapter but these are the reasons I'm inactive

School
Stress
Friends
Bf
Hw
School drama
School fights
And shit like that. Anyway I'll try to upload more but no promises.