003

"YOU GUYS ARE STILL HERE?" Asked isis as she walked down the stairs and saw James, Tom and bill together eating pancakes

"Yea, we can live if you want though." Said bill

"I know some people like to spend their Sundays alone..." he added standing up

"Sundays are like my personal days, so yes." She smiled sitting next to in between Tom and James.

"Alright, bye! Tom come on." Said bill opening the front door.

"Bye! Come over later!"

"5;30! See you then." Said bill

Isis sighed as she stood up and walked back over to the stairs, putting on her slippers and walking upstairs. She entered her bedroom and closed the door. Isis grabbed her tv remote and turned it on. She pressed on YouTube and searched up, "Tokio hotel concert" since she had never seen her best friend in action.

"Okayyy." She said as she snuggled up against a random blanket, she sniffed it confusingly, it smelt of Tom kaulitz.

She gagged and threw the blanket off of her bed, grabbing the one she used last night. She hugged her pillow, sniffling it, it smelt of Tom kaulitz, again. She yelled in frustration as she threw that off of her bed as well.

She grabbed what she knew was her blanket, she snuggled to that and it still smelt like Tom. She threw everything off of the bed and put it all in a big trash bag. She sighed as she ran downstairs and threw everything in the washer.

Isis ran back upstairs and undressed before stepping into the bathroom. She turned on her shower and waited for it to heat up.

Once it did she stepped inside and let the water get her wet from head to toe. Isis sighed as she pushed her hair back. Grabbing her shampoo bottle she squeezed it onto her head and rubbed it around. She did the exact same with her conditioner, then the same with her body soap.

Isis was gonna step out of the shower but she heard her bathroom door open.

"Hello?" She whispered in fear

"Isis it's us, Tom and bill."

" cant you see I'm in the shower?" She said as she peeked out from behind the black shower curtain.

"Score." Laughed Tom as he was gonna enter the bathroom but bill held him back

"Perv."

"We're sorry, it's our fault, we're early after all." Said a nervous bill

"Can you just wait outside?"

"Sure!" He said leaving

Isis got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body and one around her head. She opened the bathroom door and saw 2 boys sitting on her bed laughing as they watched themselves preform

"What the hell are you guys still doing in my room?!" She yelled as she held on tight to the towel on her body.

"You told us to wait outside." Laughed Tom looking her up and down

"I meant wait outside as in outside of my room!!" She yelled

"Fine.." said an annoyed Tom and bill just followed.

She sighed as she grabbed a loose glue tank top and some black sweatpants, she grabbed black socks along with a white bra. She quickly got dressed and opened her bedroom door.

She walked downstairs to see, no one. She ran to her basement and pulled the door open, she heard 3 men laughing down there and rolled her eyes. She walked downstairs and saw her brother and the twins laughing

"What is happening??" She said as everyone turned to her

"I'm just hanging out with them." Said Jamey

"Yea right, more like stealing them from me." She said playfully pushing him, he pushed back and she fell onto the ground

"That was way to hard.." she mumbled as she rubbed her butt before she sat beside Tom.

"Well I'll let you guys to it."

"Wait Jamey."

"Why don't we play one of our old songs for them??"

"Why? Who would want to listen to that." He laughed

"They're the ones who asked me to play for them yesterday, come on."

"We need Olivia and trey."

"No we don't, come on." she said taking his hand and pushing him towards his drums.

"Which one should I play?" She laughed

"The one you loved as a kid." He said handing her a black guitar with red thunder strikes.

She smiled as she caressed it. Her brother judged her froward and she prepared to play. ( Lost on You by LP, instrumental since they don't have anyone singing for them. )

Bill clapped as they ended the song, Tom smiled at the fact that isis seemed happy.

"That was amazing! But I have a serious question, you said you were lead singer?? How do you play the guitar so well."

"I told you guys. I watched as Olivia and trey played."

"Liar! She played with them."

"No i didn't stop lying." She laughed nervously as she pushed James.

"It's the truth though! You would grab this exact guitar every. Single. Time." He laughed patting her head

"He's lying."

"I promise I'm not, t]why are you so scared of telling them that you play."

"Because I'm just a better singer. Period." She said getting upset

"Yea, but your amazing at that so embrace it." He said pointing at the guitar.

"Why did you lie? It's not even a big deal?" Smiled bill.

"Because, I didn't wanna have something in common with.. that." She said pointing at Tom before turning around and placing her guitar back on the wall, her tank top lifting up a bit.

"Who exactly are trey and Olivia?" Asked Tom

"Olivia was our guitarist and trey and was out bassist, Olivia was the most talented one in the group, she did all sorts of things, like she played the harmonica, and even the saxophone. Tons of other instruments."

"I would love to hear you guys play, together." Said Tom curiously.

"I think I have video footage of us recording a song.. I'll see if I can find it."

"All that for me? Bill I'm already stealing her..." Tom laughed as bill just hit him

"Wrong. I am bored though." She said sitting in between Tom and bill.

"Me and Tom could preform, what we can.."

"Sure!"

"Get up there!" She yelled as Tom and bill got up, she smacked their butts at the same time

RAHHH

I just love this book so much I might abandon starstruck