010

ISIS SIGHED AS SHE PLACED HER SHOES on the dresser

ISIS SIGHED AS SHE PLACED HER SHOES on the dresser. She threw her phone on her bed and sat in her chair, turning on her tv.

"What am I gonna watch..." she asked herself, hearing a notification come from her phone.

"Lexis?? Kay.." she said furrowing her eyebrows, getting nervous.

Isis opened the messages and saw what looked like an apology, but for what?

"Dear isis, I didn't mean to do what I did at the party weeks ago. We were both drunk and it was a huge mistake. But being drunk doesn't justify my actions, I should've held myself back as I am an adult and you are a child. You haven't been showing up to training for a while, If you'd like I would love to give you another trainer if you do not want to keep meeting me for the gym. I don't want to pressure you or anything. "

"Oh." She said before typing.

"It's whatever, I guess. I'll keep going to training with you." She typed, sending it right away.

"Isis!! Your freaks are here!" Yelled James from downstairs.

"Coming!!" She yelled back, running downstairs.

"Hey guys!! I didn't know you were coming!" She said hugging them all.

"After the incident at the party a couple weeks ago, we've been planning something!" Said bill clapping

"What incident isis?" Asked James peaking his head out from his room

"You haven't told him..?" Asked Tom giggling

"Oh uh-"

"Don't worry James, she just threw up a little.. well a lot. " said Jules patting her shoulder.

"Oh okay."

The 5 friends exited isis' house, where isis gasped when she saw a limousine sitting outside, with flashing lights inside.

"Okay this is weird." She laughed

"What are we doing?" She added

"Okay soooo.. we know your birthdays coming up and-" Jules was cut off my a confused isis.

"My birthdays coming up?" She asked with her hands up in the air.

"Yea-?? Isnt it like October something...?" Asked bill cautiously

"Yes-?? But it's September your birthdays are closer.." she said furrowing her eyebrows.

Tom started to speak. "Well yea we know that but bill said that you've been feeling-" he was cut off by bill hitting him

"We know you've been feeling a bit- down.. so we decided to go out.. for no reason." Said bill, improvising since the birthday plan didn't go so well.

"Okayyyyy..." she said, still very confused.

"Well where are we going?" She added again.

"You'll see!" Said Tom smiling as he opened the door, isis hopping in the car first then everyone else.

A few illegal shots and drinks, and maybe some inappropriate moves from the teens in the limousine, they were finally at their destination.

"A house party??" Asked Jules

"Even I didn't know about this." Said Lilith.

"I don't like house party's." Laughed isis.

"Come on just give it a try." Said Tom " who knows, maybe you'll find someone." He laughed getting out and running inside. 

Isis looked at her feet in her new balances and ran inside after Tom, upon entering, she was bombarded with flashing lights, a disco ball blinding her, and 3 guys offering her 7 different drinks.

"No thanks I'll just go this way-" she said pushing past the men and walking to the living room.

She tried to avoid stepping on anyone or anyone's things that were spread out across the floor, she stood in one place for a little bit, catching her breath, looking around. She spotted an empty area and walked towards it. But once she was there, she ran into a guy who was heading for the same spot.

"Oh sorry-" she said turning around, but he responded.

"Oh it's fine, you can sit here."

"Are you sure? I mean I'll find a different place I don't mind-." She said smiling.

She looked up at him and noticed he just had the most beautiful green eyes and black hair, parted in the middle.

"How about we find a place for us?" He smiled, grabbing her hand, waiting for her approval.

"I- uhm. Sure why not?" She mumbled, letting him lead her into an empty sitting area.

" I'm surprised this place is empty." He muttered, closing the door after she entered the room .

"So? You got a boyfriend?" He asked sitting down, manspreading as he watched her sit down infront of him.

"Uhm no." She said rubbing her hands together, looking around.

"You here alone?" He asked.

"No..." she said leaning back into her chair.

"Friends?"

"Yea."

"I'm gonna get us some drinks, wait here." He said getting up and leaving.

He came back a few minutes later with 2 shots and 2 red plastic cups.

"What's this?" She asked

"Some vodka and beer, what you don't drink?" He asked sipping on the beer.

"Uh not really.." she said pushing the drinks away.

" it's cool."

Just then, isis heard screaming and loud footsteps.

"Isis?!" Yelled a familiar voice.

"Isis?!" The voice yelled again.

"Isis!!" The voice yelled even louder, but it was 2 voices this time.

Just then, 2 guys bursted through the door yelling her name

"Tom?? Bill? What?" She asked immediately getting up and going to them. Slightly touching toms shoulder

"This party's getting busted, we gotta leave..." he said looking into her eyes.

"I thought you said you didn't have a boyfriend?" Asked the green eyed guy standing up and making intense eye contact with both tom and bill.

"I don't? He's not- this isn't the time for it?!!" She laughed " cops! Let's go!" She yelled rushing the twins out the door.

"What we're you and that guy doing?" Asked bill nudging her as they were running.

"Nothing-" she said as she ran outside and into the limo.

"Are you sure?!" Yelled bill as he got in last, shutting the door and signaling to the driver to go.

I had Major writers block but I'm back for a bit.

Did u guys notice that all I do when I have writers block or when I'm bored and don't know what to write I write party scenes??

I love you all!💋💋