Chapter 40 Toreador march

Depuis le début

There is also some arcade cabinets in Bonnie bowl to play as well, including some places to eat food.As there was a cartoon version of the bass player there with a bowling ball promoting the bowling alley attraction.As many of the younger children wanted to do some bowling and are watching the bass player.

Many of the children watched as the rabbit is showing off a bowling ball with a cartoon version of Freddy's face on it

Many of the children watched as the rabbit is showing off a bowling ball with a cartoon version of Freddy's face on it. Bonnie soon showed the children how to bowl as many of them were excited about it and started to go and grab many bowling balls. Then started to fall as the rabbit decided this will be a great time to take a break before the performance soon.

("I think I should take this as an opportunity to take a break before the performance starts soon.Then when the pizzaplex close how do some investigation but that's for later.Right now I'll take this as a break.")

Soon the bass player headed off to the stage that is here in Bonnie bowl as it was a small stage, but it was fine by him as it was covered in the red curtain.Then the rabbit soon entered through the red curtain, and at the other side of the stage is a huge space to say the least.It wasn't much as the appearance of the room is interesting to say the least, as that was the nicest way to put it.

Because management thought it would be a waste of time to actually decorate this room, but the rabbit didn't mine.There is a make up desk with a neon blue glow, including a neon sign with a cartoon version of his face there. Including there, being a poster, handed to him by someone very special.

This room wasn't much, but it was his and Bonnie enjoyed it especially the poster

This room wasn't much, but it was his and Bonnie enjoyed it especially the poster.It is a shame that he and the others weren't given the ability to blush, but he doesn't mind either way though.There is some boxes and other items use for storage, but there was also a golden figure of Freddy there on the desk.

As the rabbit looked at the mirror of his makeup desk covered in that neon blue light shaped in a star as he really needed sometime to relax before the performance.There is lot of pressure as there is so many sounds coming from the bowling alley but Bonnie had gotten used to it by now though things haven't been quite the same. Since Foxy being decommissioned.