Chapter 25 Another friend

Gregory is back in the Superstar daycare as he had grown up a lot, even though he was still young, so he was technically a toddler as he was no longer an infant learning to walk.But he still needs to be supervised, however so he is back in the daycare because apparently he's also very adventurous.Because he is always trying to escape and explore, especially when it comes to the pizzaplex.

So he is still in the daycare, but he didn't mind as his mother had off to do some work in the establishment as he was left in the daycare, he decided to explore.Gregory is trying to figure out what to explore now that he is in the daycare as now that he is adventurous, as he is constantly trying to explore the daycare.

But he still needs to be supervised, however but it wasn't gonna be easy though because he was moving around all over so that is going to be difficult.Not to mention the fact that Nicole is going to be away even longer than normally, because Fazbear entertainment had found more artefacts that needed to go into the museum section of Rockstar Row.

As Nicole is able to find these artefacts and placed them and where they're supposed to be so she'll be gone for very long time.But Gregory is just very adventurous as he doesn't understand that concept yet so he is walking around, trying to explore the rest of the Superstar daycare.As there are still so many other children as the playtime attendant is very busy with all of other children.

Gregory is very excited about exploring the Superstar daycare as he still had his band on him, and he continued to explore heading to the jungle gym area.He soon entered the jungle gym area. He headed off to explore he knows how to talk now, but he still doesn't feel comfortable at least not yet to speak.Gregory is then simply mesmerized by seeing the inside of the jungle gym area as it is huge at least in his perspective it is.

He soon look around as he realized that there were other children that are a little bit bigger than him playing with each other, and not even noticing that he is there.He is then pushed around by accident as the other children didn't even notice that he is there.Gregory then went to the other part of the jungle gym area as it was big and kind of like a labyrinth.

As he couldn't really see outside of the entire jungle area, as most of it was covered by the soft, squishy material. Including cartoon versions of the band, members and clouds as well.He is still adventurous as he wanted to explore, so that's what he continued on doing.Then he bumped into someone as he couldn't tell who it is yet so he then looked at the other child, that he bumped into in the jungle gym area.Gregory looked at the other child as he is still in shock as the other child got up.

This child had a different skin colour including how her hair was a darker variation of that colour.Then he continue to look at the other kid that he accidentally bumped into. Luckily, she didn't seem to be angry with him. In fact, quite the opposite.

" Hi there my name is Cassie. Sorry about bumping into you like that. What's your name?"

Gregory didn't know how to reply as he was still not comfortable using his voice yet but he still needed to respond back as this other kid seemed friendly. Besides, it would be very rude of him not to respond back to her at all.

"I'm Gregory. I'm sorry about heading in your direction. I was just so excited and trying to get away from the other kids that were pushing into me."

"I know that all too well. I don't blame you.Besides I am new to the Superstar daycare anyways.So I don't know where to go since I've never been here before honestly, I wanted to go to Roxy's Raceway.But, my dad said that he'll be out for a long time and it was best for me to come here. What about you? Did you have some more specific in this establishment you wanted to go too?"