Chapter 33 Frist party blowout

There is something very different about today as there is gonna be a birthday party as the pizzaplex is very much in gear to make sure that this was going to be the best birthday ever. Since this is going to be the first birthday party in this establishment, well in any Fazbear location, to be honest, even though it was only just the pizzaplex.But if this birthday party goes well, hopefully there will be more Fazbear establishments coming soon.

So there is a lot to do as every employee was making sure that things were going well and everything was what the customer wanted.As there is so a lot to do as everything was setting up very well so that everything wouldn't fail as some strange reason Fazbear entertainment always had issues with birthday parties.

With them always ending in failure as it was unclear as to why, except for that one time which wasn't the companies fault. It was a bunch of children who decided it was a good idea to place a child inside one of their animatronics. As it was pretty clear that doing that can be only result in consequences, and the consequences were severe.

But for the other birthday parties, that was mostly the companies fault as well, but it was strange because those animatronics back then the ones used to replace the other ones shouldn't have acted out like that.As that was a long time ago and this was now so much to do as everything was going into overdrive and there was a lot of birthday party rooms all over the establishment.

Soon as everybody was making sure that things were going very well as the band did not know what was happening.But there is something else that is happening as somewhere else in the pizzaplex as in the Superstar daycare things were going very well.As Gregory is getting along very well with Cassie as he is also picking up some of his mother's technical talents as he started to work on some stuff at the house, but it wasn't that much to work on.

So he is very much looking for anything to work on, but he didn't mind taking his mind off of other things.As there is other things for him to do besides his newfound hobby, that he likes to do.Soon after he can't help but realize that he was being watched and he is right as he is not noticing it however.

As there is sounds of bells stopping whenever the playtime attendant looks at Gregory hanging around with Cassie. There was a feeling of discuss, if that was the best way to put it.As it was hard to tell what this feeling is.

So many emotions happening all at once as it is hard to understand these emotions, even the nighttime attendant within the systems felt these emotions.It's a very strange situation, but then yet again the daycare attendant is created by Nicole, the head engineer of maintenance of the pizzaplex.

As there is also the fact that while both the solar attendant and lunar attendant were in the well there wasn't really a correct way to put it but the matrix core is what had been called.At least to the daycare attendant that's what it's been called.But at that time the playtime attendant, and the nighttime attendant were aware in the way, listening to Nicole giving out the explanation of well everything, including the fact that they can learn and evolve.

So maybe that's what it is expressing new emotions as it is strange. Including it left more questions than answers, but there was nothing that could be done at the moment.But that was not important right now because then there are sounds coming from the outside of the Superstar daycare.That caused everyone to stop and became curious as to what exactly was happening.

As it is strange as there is so many people heading up to the second floor as everyone could see them. As it raise more questions than answers as to what exactly is going on.Soon there is the band as the children started to look at them well almost all of the children.

Gregory is busy doing some colouring as Cassie has already left to check the band but then there is a sound coming from the giant wooden doors.Then an employee soon comes in for a special announcement.